Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd worry about rebuilding with Dad's army. :$

I'd worry more about gambling on a player with bad shoulders, bad hamstrings and the mental strength of a donkey

I'd worry more about keeping Sookwood captain when he's the least successful leader in the afl era. And his ankle is stuffed! You saw how crap he was late last year. That form will continue.

I'd worry more about Chris Scott letting the best Cats player walk to Port Adelaide. And replacing him with a broken down drug cheat.

I'd worry more about gambling on a player with bad shoulders, bad hamstrings and the mental strength of a donkey

I'd worry more about keeping Sookwood captain when he's the least successful leader in the afl era. And his ankle is stuffed! You saw how crap he was late last year. That form will continue.

I'd worry more about Chris Scott letting the best Cats player walk to Port Adelaide. And replacing him with a broken down drug cheat.

I’d worry about Langford still being in your side

I’d worry about Shiels being your 2nd best mid

I’d worry about JOM having dodgy knees.

I’d worry about Rioli being a downhill skiing crab

I’d worry about Langford still being in your side

I’d worry about Shiels being your 2nd best mid

I’d worry about JOM having dodgy knees.

Id worry about Chris Scott being a one trick pony.

While Hawthorn had the better era by far.

GAME SET AND MATCH
XTREME

That "crab" was good enough to kick 6 goals on Corey "AA on reputation" Enright and of course break your hearts in the 2008 GF.

44266821cf9450ce3ae353d4561f02f0.gif

That "crab" was good enough to kick 6 goals on Corey "AA on reputation" Enright and of course break your hearts in the 2008 GF.

44266821cf9450ce3ae353d4561f02f0.gif
We've been over this amoeba.
Half those 6 were kicked on Taylor.

As for Mr Overrated he's screwed now no one can win the ball for him.
Remember even Motlop has 30 and 3'd. Rioli hasn't even 30'd yet :eek:

We've been over this amoeba.
Half those 6 were kicked on Taylor.

As for Mr Overrated he's screwed now no one can win the ball for him.
Remember even Motlop has 30 and 3'd. Rioli hasn't even 30'd yet :eek:

Motflop
Sookwood
Dangerdud
Biblett

Have not nor will they ever win a Norm Smith medal

But the good news is the Geewrong players are certanties to win the wooden spoon in 2018.

Lol if Motlop helps Port Adelaide win the flag... another Geewrong stuff up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 Ablett to do the double triple 3rd Brownlow and 3rd Premiership and Hawfies tearing up their memberships in record numbers.

What a time to be alive.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ablett will retire by round 6 after yet another shoulder injury. Citing the lack of will and desire to compete.

Thanks Chris Scott for being sucked in to the Ablett disease.... You've stuffed Geelong up to have a St Kilda style premiership drought!!

#Hopethorn

Really does show that Fagan always pulled the strings at Hawthorn.

Their best captain was able to come out of retirement on his advice. Clarko on the other hand just keeps pushing them out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back