Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that answers that. Can't believe you could hear the club music through the walls of the cinema.
Apparently there is one disco that shares a wall and they are supposed to keep the music at a certain level until midnight but sometimes don't according to Village management. It was very annoying but not terrible. I would not have complained if they had not sent the survey but the way they responded was very professional. But then I had to go the movies again.

Herald Sun posting the news at the moment.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/fa092330f9a75ce3274b7628534ca155

TRYING to predict the AFL ladder is always a dangerous business.

Who could have foreseen Richmond rising from 13th to first last year, or the Bulldogs dropping out of the top eight?

CRYSTAL BALL: WHAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST AFL STORIES OF 2018?

PLAY THE KIDS: YOUR CLUB’S NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION

FOOTY QUIZ: HOW WELL DO YOU REMEMBER 2017?

That hasn’t stopped some experts and fans from trying to forecast the final finishing order for 2018 already — and one supporter has had enough.

1. People
2. Really
3. Need
4. To
5. Stop
6. Predicting
7. The
8. AFL
9. Ladder
10. For
11. Next
12. Season
13. It’s
14. Still
15. December
16. Please
17. Don’t
18. North Melbourne

1. People
2. Really
3. Need
4. To
5. Stop
6. Predicting
7. The
8. AFL
9. Ladder
10. For
11. Next
12. Season
13. It’s
14. Still
15. December
16. Please
17. Don’t
18. North Melbourne
Not enough people have sent or tagged me in this yet, I’m not quite at 1,000,000.

Did laugh the first couple of times though :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching "McMafia?"

Quality British drama (which I don't usually watch as such), not bad so far.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah gave that a miss.

A big drought in TV series at the moment so just watching through Mr Mercedes and now the Bron/Broen/Bridge has started again. Star Trek also back with Vikings weekly.

Not much else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back