Song Contest Part IX, Host: NinjaSwan Theme: Summer. Jet Skis Due: 10PM AEDT Wensday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a pretty middle of the road song, never watched a single episode of The Sopranos which is I guess why people voted for it.

5 - Dinosaur Jnr - Freak Scene. Amazing song, second best guitar player on the list.
4 - The Boss - Dancing In The Dark. The Boss is great, Morgs was robbed.
3 - Profondo Rosso - Goblin.
2 - Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning
1 - Joe Bonamassa - Just Got Paid

Billy - Paolo Nutini. Punchable head, chokeable voice. Bigger campaigner than ND. Rethink your life whoever nommed him.

ATTENTION ALL!
Before anyone has a fit, I will not be hosting in the same fashion as last time in fact I will even discuss with roo2macca if he would be so kind as to tally the votes prior to release.

However it will be a little different to the normal vanilla hosting.
All we want from you is theme, noms due, votes due, results then * off.

ATTENTION ALL!
Before anyone has a fit, I will not be hosting in the same fashion as last time in fact I will even discuss with roo2macca if he would be so kind as to tally the votes prior to release.

However it will be a little different to the normal vanilla hosting.

Less apologies. More Theme.

A British band, with a song based on a murder in the 80s in Britain, which is the theme song for an American TV show, based in the US and written by Americans, wins the Italy themed round.
Mama Mia!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A British band, with a song based on a murder in the 80s in Britain, which is the theme song for an American TV show, based in the US and written by Americans, wins the Italy themed round.
Blame the host for allowing it ;)

THEME IS:

?

Please submit theme ideas via PM, when I have enough I will say so and you will each be given one.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back