Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Orion is named after the mythological hunter by the same name. Personally, I wouldn't call my kid that despite my love of space but I wouldn't pull someone up on it. One from the tennis though; Destanee Aiava. What the * were her parents thinking? Not only have they gone for the "destiny" rubbish but they decided to make it "unique" as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw someone mention their granddaughter ‘Dekhoda’, I am assuming it is a bogan version of the name Dakota, which is a fairly “modern” name already.

giphy.gif

My mum's best friend's step-daughter had a child last year or year before and named it Jackson James. That's normal right, sure... However she spelt it like this: Jaxzyn Jaymz. :drunk: That poor kid will never know how to spell his own name.

Just casually scrolling through the local Facebook buy and sell and come across a name... a s**t name...

Click on the profile, we have one mutual friend. So, I message mutual friend. Is this for real? Realness confirmed

Rikishi

Just casually scrolling through the local Facebook buy and sell and come across a name... a s**t name...

Click on the profile, we have one mutual friend. So, I message mutual friend. Is this for real? Realness confirmed

Rikishi
I just looked it up, as I wondered if it was an ethnic name. There's a Samoan-American wrestler with this as his ring name - rikishi is the Japanese word for 'wrestler'.

I just looked it up, as I wondered if it was an ethnic name. There's a Samoan-American wrestler with this as his ring name - rikishi is the Japanese word for 'wrestler'.

It’s not an ‘ethnic’ person, and would definitely have been WWE-inspired. This is just the type of bogan s**t that goes on around here