Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

pants, you can either live in seasons past, and continue the same old schtick ($1.01) because it's easy, and lazy. And incorrect.

Or you can look at what is actually happening at the Wonders this year, the actives and the actual posting, and have a proper go (100/1 and drifting)

It's round three, my "look" at the Wonders is this thread, outside of that I couldn't care less what is happening with your mob.
Please don't take my non-interest to heart. I had no idea you even played for them prior to this morning.

Maybe you should find a teammate to dig in and help.....oh wait

You're right, hopefully if one posts I'll notice it with all this Wonder activity that is happening :$

It's round three, my "look" at the Wonders is this thread, outside of that I couldn't care less what is happening with your mob.
Please don't take my non-interest to heart. I had no idea you even played for them prior to this morning.
You don't say......

And I call bullshit, complete bullshit, that you didn't know that.

You don't say......

And I call bullshit, complete bullshit, that you didn't know that.

Call it whatever you want, I have my SLJ on, outside of Haydo and ClarkeM prior to this morning they were the only two I know of at the Wonders. Don't get sad because I don't follow your career.

animation_0.gif

Who do you think they are?
Household
ClarkeM and Haydo. Maybe you.

Others for consideration who I think have potential to be
NickCC
dogs105
SweetD (MIA)

Too early to tell
U2Tigers
Sarahsmiles
Cactus_

My favourite
SSwans2011

Wonders internal memo for match against the Royals:

This round, like every other round our choice of banter will be to pretend to not know who plays for the Royals, please note to then not post instantly names of posters from the Royals.
We have to tag in Royals players, its the only way we will have any fun this week, we have to do as muchg as we can to at least try and get some of you to post.

You can thank us later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more wine vouchers for you.

Must say the quality of that wine isn't that great, only had three bottles of the 12, glad it was basically $5 a bottle.

Call it whatever you want, I have my SLJ on, outside of Haydo and ClarkeM prior to this morning they were the only two I know of at the Wonders. Don't get sad because I don't follow your career.
Sorry, wtf is an SLJ?

You don't know SSwans2011, dogs105, JT the Man, NickCC.....riiiiight.

I just looked at last weeks thread v CIW.

After you and Blacky, it drops off pretty quickly. I counted 5 players in double digits, and a captain that posted 8 times #getwiththestrength

We have to tag in Royals players, its the only way we will have any fun this week, we have to do as muchg as we can to at least try and get some of you to post.

You can thank us later.

Ok? What do you want, a medal?
Who do I ask for at the Wonders to get some quality posts from?

You can thank us later.
Can’t wait to see how much you know after 3 games

Sorry, wtf is an SLJ?

You don't know SSwans2011, dogs105, JT the Man, NickCC.....riiiiight.

I just looked at last weeks thread v CIW.

After you and Blacky, it drops off pretty quickly. I counted 5 players in double digits, and a captain that posted 8 times #getwiththestrength

I know those posters, doesn't mean I know where they ended up after last season, I completely forgot about SSwans but he isn't that active, most active I have seen him is when he tries to get me to sign for the Wonders every season.

Yes we at the Royals are aware that outside of our core it's slim pickings, that's why the core is more than happy to post at an incredibly high level.

Again, I am sorry if I hurt you for not knowing who is now at the Wonders. Please don't take it so personally. I'm learning this week.

SLJ = Serious Leather Jacket, when people wear this you know they are telling the truth and look cool doing so.

Ok? What do you want, a medal?
Who do I ask for at the Wonders to get some quality posts from?
Considering we currently have 12 people averaging double digit posts per week, with 6 of those averaging over 50, you won't have to look too far.

Considering we currently have 12 people averaging double digit posts per week, with 6 of those averaging over 50, you won't have to look too far.

Since when did posting = quality?
Please allow me to come to my own conclusions, at the end of this week ask me again and I'll give an SLJ answer.

Now that I know SweetD is a Wonder I can't wait for this week. He is quality.

Please don't take it so personally. I'm learning this week.
I will let you know if I am personally affected. I'm not. I'm sorry you are so used to BRAB taking everything this way that you feel the need to apologise.

Don't.

Go your hardest, it's more fun that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back