Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Big night? Perfect training again from you morgs
Had far too many beverages and feeling it today. Think I might dominate

Itsmyshow candiehappy Frankston Rover zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Chappyuk BLERN RedVest4 Le Grille Percel DapperJong

Dips

This week is huge for us with Itsmyshow playing his 300th we've given him the respect and accolades he deserves, and hopefully a win for his massive milestone
#Itsmy300

But today I wanna give major luvins to our Dips.
A fantastic, loyal, funny clubman who has been at the Warriors for 133 of those games
With 985 kicks
491 marks
892 handballs
140 tackles
128 goals
1877 disposals
He's been an integral part of the Warriors line up.

In his time here he has always been a Wazza at heart, he has contributed by doing our B&F for several seasons (until he finally got laid and had better things to do :thumbsu:)
He's been a Warriors best clubman, and never complained wherever he's played. Always funny, good natured, hassle free and just a great guy to be around I think it's safe to say for those of us who have known him here for several seasons he is a club favourite. I've also chatted to him many times away from the SFA and he's a top bloke, a genuinely nice person.
My very favourite moment on the SFA was in his days as Mr_Smooth, in our game against the Demons in Season 21 when Smoothy sent me this lovely momento, and it held pride of place on my desk.

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 3.32.29 PM.png

eventually it led to a flurry of shooping and we ended up with this

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.35.08 AM.png

I want us all to raise our glasses and our skirts today and congratulate Dips on his milestone 150th
We love you mate, and we appreciate you sticking fat to the Wazzas through thick and thin, and always providing lols.

Cheers Dips!!

giphy-3.gif

#Dips150

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Practicing my new defensive technique

View attachment 471376
You are leading the golden qist for a good reason.

Itsmyshow candiehappy Frankston Rover zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Chappyuk BLERN RedVest4 Le Grille Percel DapperJong

Dips

This week is huge for us with Itsmyshow playing his 300th we've given him the respect and accolades he deserves, and hopefully a win for his massive milestone
#Itsmy300

But today I wanna give major luvins to our Dips.
A fantastic, loyal, funny clubman who has been at the Warriors for 133 of those games
With 985 kicks
491 marks
892 handballs
140 tackles
128 goals
1877 disposals
He's been an integral part of the Warriors line up.

In his time here he has always been a Wazza at heart, he has contributed by doing our B&F for several seasons (until he finally got laid and had better things to do :thumbsu:)
He's been a Warriors best clubman, and never complained wherever he's played. Always funny, good natured, hassle free and just a great guy to be around I think it's safe to say for those of us who have known him here for several seasons he is a club favourite. I've also chatted to him many times away from the SFA and he's a top bloke, a genuinely nice person.
My very favourite moment on the SFA was in his days as Mr_Smooth, in our game against the Demons in Season 21 when Smoothy sent me this lovely momento, and it held pride of place on my desk.

View attachment 471370

eventually it led to a flurry of shooping and we ended up with this

View attachment 471371

I want us all to raise our glasses and our skirts today and congratulate Dips on his milestone 150th
We love you mate, and we appreciate you sticking fat to the Wazzas through thick and thin, and always providing lols.

Cheers Dips!!

View attachment 471373

#Dips150

Onya dips. Hope you have a cracker of a game and an even better after party.

#Dips150
#classiestcaptainever

Live feed from the Wonders rooms U2tigers trying and failing to catch a ball.
InexperiencedCelebratedCrustacean-max-1mb.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back