Leagues Official 2018 Bigfooty leagues: 3 spots left in DIV 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't referring to the thread title but more the fact that this thread has been open for around three months and then people expect you to find a league for them three days before the season starts. UNBELIEVABLE.
There's always people who leave things late, can't be helped

I was a shocker for homework

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well considering I've been playing SC for the last few years and crushing it on that platform, I suspect you have won more $$$ than me on RDT. I'll go all in this season on RDT and expect my scores to be up there at the pointy end of the season. I'm sure you have put up some big scores in the past but I'll back myself against anyone.....so how about a friendly wager DB187 > like a case of beer for whoever puts up the highest cumulative score at the end of round 23??? Case of beer effectively is a Dan Murphys card or similar send to whatever address. In....or Out??
Don't know if DB187 took up your offer of a wager or not, but I certainly will. Just looked at your squad - it is rubbish.

Well considering I've been playing SC for the last few years and crushing it on that platform, I suspect you have won more $$$ than me on RDT. I'll go all in this season on RDT and expect my scores to be up there at the pointy end of the season. I'm sure you have put up some big scores in the past but I'll back myself against anyone.....so how about a friendly wager DB187 > like a case of beer for whoever puts up the highest cumulative score at the end of round 23??? Case of beer effectively is a Dan Murphys card or similar send to whatever address. In....or Out??

Don't know if DB187 took up your offer of a wager or not, but I certainly will. Just looked at your squad - it is rubbish.
Your silence is deafening Dick Naffy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back