Preview Changes for next week V The Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember a VFL game where it rained almost all day and Cox played well and kicking about 3 goals last year or maybe the year before?

Not Top of My Head but Big Difference between VFL and AFL. Especially IF 1 of the Bottom Sides in the VFL

So after 3 games not one player has been dropped based on form. All changes due to injury/suspension.
He's a stubborn man is our Bucks.

Am not a Mayne lover, but he, Fasolo or Daicos would add more than Stephenson or even Varcoe Atm. Crocker also not required with Reid and Cox in the side. Faz once kicked 6 against Rance and Co... Crocker was goalless against an 18th placed Carlton and had 10 touches.

Varcoe's stats have been woeful, whilst Jaidyn would actually benefit from some solid footy in the twos, not being rag-dolled and having his confidence dented in the firsts.

Does Hawthorn decide between Breust and Rioli or Gunston and Roughead?

It isn't a question of one or the other when it comes to Elliott and Fasolo like some are strangely alluding to as both are still comfortably in our best 6 forward threats on our list.

Based on the last 2 seasons Fasolo is No.2.
In an ideal world yes. But then again our forward line hasn’t really functioned that well over the last two year either. The thing with the Hawthorn players is that they can play well as a collective. Sometimes it’s the old adage do you want a champion team or a team of champions?

For the record I love Fasolo and hope that there is room for both him and Elliott. But not if we go back to the forward line that we’ve had over the last few years.

While it's great news DeGeoy is back I fear it's not enough, we'll have more success peeing into the wind than expecting a win.

Not having the opportunity to select Wells, Adams, Elliot, Moore and Fas is just too much talent not available. The boys will give their all and it will be a good show ultimately falling short against a good list on their home ground.

Wet weather might even things up.

Interesting that the crows have gone tall with Fogarty in. Trying to stretch our defence no doubt. I think the defence could come under siege if Adelaide’s kicking skills, leading and marking get going. Really hope the defence can stand up repel and counter attack for longer

Apparently the word of a media employee on Twitter is worth more than the word of the coach these days.

Honestly, it seems like this is all code for Fas not being in the right head space to cope with the pressure of senior footy atm.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-12/de-goey-flies-out-set-to-take-on-crows

You should read the above... Replace the word "Hocking" with "Buckley" and you have your answer.
Also.. clubs don't normally bag out a player publicly for not doing enough in terms of pressure (read effort) when they are trying to shelter a guy in the midst of depression related mental health issues. But then we are a bit special aren't we! so who knows.

Interesting that the crows have gone tall with Fogarty in. Trying to stretch our defence no doubt. I think the defence could come under siege if Adelaide’s kicking skills, leading and marking get going. Really hope the defence can stand up repel and counter attack for longer
It’s going to piss down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a stubborn man is our Bucks.

Am not a Mayne lover, but he, Fasolo or Daicos would add more than Stephenson or even Varcoe Atm. Crocker also not required with Reid and Cox in the side. Faz once kicked 6 against Rance and Co... Crocker was goalless against an 18th placed Carlton and had 10 touches.

Varcoe's stats have been woeful, whilst Jaidyn would actually benefit from some solid footy in the twos, not being rag-dolled and having his confidence dented in the firsts.

Does it every time. Selection of players drives me nuts. Wills and daicos would of been awesome ins. It would of influenced the crows selections. Im disappointed with the unimaginatve selection week after week. I actually love having a read on here with ins and outs most people put their case forward in a structured and and fun way. Bucks has done this before 10mm rain forecasted Coxy has a stinker and hes gone for months. I hope history doesnt repeat.

Fasolo has far more runs on the board than Crocker.
Not this year he doesn’t. In my view.

Previous years, the Fas has it all over Ben. But this season not so much.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-12/de-goey-flies-out-set-to-take-on-crows

You should read the above... Replace the word "Hocking" with "Buckley" and you have your answer.
Also.. clubs don't normally bag out a player publicly for not doing enough in terms of pressure (read effort) when they are trying to shelter a guy in the midst of depression related mental health issues. But then we are a bit special aren't we! so who knows.
Read it, and Hocking was complimentary towards Fas’ work rate last week, but said they want to see a few more weeks of the same. Hardly bagging him out, but we all see what we want to see I guess.

Making it easy for him to return to WA as a free agent at the end of the season
Perhaps so.

If he does he does. I’d live with it.

I like the Fas, but he’s overall a good medium level talent, sometimes turns it on.
As an astute post mentioned, he’s hot and cold.
Our future is the rise of Stephenson, Murphy those types.

Ps we really are super plagued by Elliott’s injuries. They are killers to us.

Does it every time. Selection of players drives me nuts. Wills and daicos would of been awesome ins. It would of influenced the crows selections. Im disappointed with the unimaginatve selection week after week. I actually love having a read on here with ins and outs most people put their case forward in a structured and and fun way. Bucks has done this before 10mm rain forecasted Coxy has a stinker and hes gone for months. I hope history doesnt repeat.
I get the Wills call, based on a blinder last week.
Not sure how bringing in Daicos is earned yet?
Who would you drop for Wills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back