Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

just watched his pre-draft highlights again, he really could be a great extractor and his fend of is cunnington junior like.
And putting this into perspective, here was a kid that was out of not just footy but all physical activity from the end of 2015 till mid 2016 (8months no running or direction changing) and wasn't back training with his WAFL club till February 2017 and even then he was closely monitored and managed. From what I saw on his highlight package from 2017 , I only have one word 'impressive" to be able to come back after so long that well. Subiaco(his WAFL) club and the WA academy medical staff and coaches could see he was well worth the effort and patience. Been around Subi for a while now and they've produced some great talent.

His school mates reckon he had a solid tackle on Dusty and Fyfe in mind. Seen him play basketball he could for sure out leap Natanui's.

Didn't he set the record at draft camp for standing jump or similar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not what I said directly or indirectly.

Delist players and get back on track.
Haha well far be it for me to go in to bat for an * supporter however opposition forums are notoriously dangerous players to wander (as I'm sure you're aware). Even when you've got positive things to say. In your defence thanks for the compliment and good to see not all * supporters are arrogant pr*cks ;)

So frustrating how few minutes of footy Junker has played at North. Any idea what the club thinks of him moving forward?

Junker is highly rated internally, but I fear for him if he can’t get a solid few games ina cross the course of this season. He still has only really played 2 games. It’s a small sample size for someone who has been on the list for 18 months

Junker is highly rated internally, but I fear for him if he can’t get a solid few games ina cross the course of this season. He still has only really played 2 games. It’s a small sample size for someone who has been on the list for 18 months

Any fringe player should be nervous.

With the strength of this draft, the club will be making as many main list/rookie list spots as possible.

Hayden returns
Kyron Hayden impressed in his shortened hit-out, providing coverage across the centre of the park.

Starting in midfield alongside Paul Ahern and Taylor Garner, North’s third pick in the 2017 National Draft performed well and showed why he has been tabbed as one to watch.

Hayden cleanly moved the ball through the corridor and was measured with his ball distribution.

“It’s good to get the first one out the way,” he told North Media.

“Coming into the game, I just wanted to do my best really and play as hard as I could for the time I had out there.

“I had a time limit on how much I could play, I just wanted to push through that.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back