Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only players who are untouchable in terms of trading, IMO, are --

Jack Steven
And Carlisle
Maaaaybe Gresh.

That's it.

Also want to say, saw 3 handballs marginally behind the running player where the observer goes "33% chance to fail, 66% chance to fail, might as well buy a lottery ticket, holy crap a kick..." to the actual advantage of Hickey who keeps his eyes on the ball and hey presto, a goal.

Amazing that when there is support for the ball carrier we can do this, I always assumed we simply had to give time for the Dee's to set up and for us to pot around a bit wondering WTF to do.

Jesus boys, and you know I'm a closet saint, but fk me.
This team is devoid of belief, confidence, leadership, system and probably most importantly, skill under pressure.

This is brown paper bag time ugly.

I'm now convinced we have the worst coach in the league.

We have so much talent and not many injuries. It's not like we have kids on the park either.

Skills are just horrible. Skills come from coaching. Perhaps we drafted spuds and I'm not seeing it?

This is rubbish... I'm done.

Anyone for Tennis?

giorgi32.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually disagree strongly. They look like they are trying hard. We just aren't very good. They look like they are trying but the intensity has dropped away because i's all for nothing. Hickey has been very good this year.
Nah that kick in the back pocket and bleach just stood there waiting for it. Too many passengers IMO. And the rest are ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back