Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO4oaP.png

*We're

I can’t believe there’s still another quarter.

When the commentators said it was nearly siren time, I was thinking thank god. Then I realised there was a quarter to go. Groan

Pretty sure I just read posters stating the players aren't trying because Murphy is captain again.

So you're suggesting Carlton hasn't changed at all and the enviroment is toxic again? Well **** me there is no hope for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the first quarter, we played 7 defenders. They kicked 3.4 to 3.1.

In the second quarter and start of the 3rd we played 6 defenders and 6 forwards. They kicked 12.0 to 2.3 and steamrolled us, most of their goals coming from running past us into an empty goalsquare.

From the moment we went back to 7 defenders, 12 minutes into that quarter, they kicked 3.2 to 2.0. Not a comeback, but competitive.

How hard is it to figure out. Our midfielders and young forwards can't run defensively yet and need to be protected.

This smasjing is purely on Bolton and the medical staff (who have once again let an unfit player take the field)

So Melbourne who are a thousand goals in front drop back lever as an extra
And we’re getting belted but don’t ?
Hmm interesting footy blues

Hard to watch but you have a well drilled Top 4 side with no injuries that will take advantage of every mistake and we make too many.

IMO this is the worst side we have put in the park in 2 years but we are fighting. Hope we fight to the end.

Very happy with Cripps Fisher Dow McKay Kerr Jones Plowman Jones SPS Lang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back