Remove this Banner Ad

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
The Reiwoldt cousins have both come off second best when they have got near him. Any one remember him making Nick suck in some deep ones last year?

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
He seeems pretty bloody strong through the core doesn’t he?

Was at the WAFL on the weekend and his dad was there with him. Has thick stock on that side of the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Maybe I'm blind but I don't see it with Darling.

A bunch of girls I know reckon Parto is a handsome man. I guess I see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Why does it concern you if people might think you're gay? Is it bad to be gay? Are you insecure in your straightness? Am I allowed to be #fullhomo?

Anyway, Lecca has a great look too you're not wrong.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's just a fact. You can believe what you will as it's of no concern to me, a stranger on the internet.

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Duggan was superb today, I thought he was better than last week with his disposal, between himsef, Cole and Shep you have 3 maniacal players just body-lining the ball at any cost, then throw the man mountain Hurn in there and there's some damage being caused.

Looked pretty quick sprinting into defence to stop the Hawks run, be good to see that transition into run and carry on offence one day.

Duggan was superb today, I thought he was better than last week with his disposal, between himsef, Cole and Shep you have 3 maniacal players just body-lining the ball at any cost, then throw the man mountain Hurn in there and there's some damage being caused.

Looked pretty quick sprinting into defence to stop the Hawks run, be good to see that transition into run and carry on offence one day.

Couple of huge chases on Smith, love his work.

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Couple of huge chases on Smith, love his work.
Those were the ones that stood out to me, especially because Smith was a danger man. He looked quick and ran hard even if he didn't look to be able to affect the play. It's important players run hard regardless in case someone like Smith has a bounce and fumbles or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back