Prediction Changes vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheed's been below his best so far this year, harsh but fair to drop him
578f1e150f25c970e4af1c1a21c1454f.gif

I dont mind the decision to drop Sheed based on his recent form, but i am not sure that Jackson Nelson was the correct choice to replace him.

I think Brayden Ainsworth would have offered a more "like for like" selection. He has been in great form in the WAFL too

I dont mind the decision to drop Sheed based on his recent form, but i am not sure that Jackson Nelson was the correct choice to replace him.

I think Brayden Ainsworth would have offered a more "like for like" selection. He has been in great form in the WAFL too
I think Shuey is in for Sheed. Jetta most likely moved into Mastens role with Nelson replacing him

Agree with this. Sheed’s been struggling, but adding another defender to replace him is a little bizar.

Glad Sheed has been dropped, bad decision maker and when he makes good decisions he too often executes poorly...

But I'm willing to bet there will be a late out for soreness and its only a warning rocket up his ar$e.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad Sheed has been dropped, bad decision maker and when he makes good decisions he too often executes poorly...

But I'm willing to bet there will be a late out for soreness and its only a warning rocket up his ar$e.

His problem is that he goes missing way too much during games and sort of picks and chooses when to put in effort.

That’s what got him omitted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back