No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t be bothered reading it, assuming he forgets to mention his negligence with informing the AFL he was going offsite to receive illegal drugs and taking his team mates along for the ride.
Apparently, he didn't feel any guilt at the time and he can't live retrospectively.

I can almost get behind that. Imagine having to live with the fact that you're a cheat, forever. It'd take some mental gymnastics to be able to get over that.

oh my god will this saga never die
While the participants are willing to deflect blame towards others to avoid taking responsibility ... probably not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certain AFL figures probably don't want to be in the witness box, but I'm not sure the Dopers would really want said AFL figures in the witness box either. Telling the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth could end up raining a stack more grief down on the cheats.

Let's hope so

Certain AFL figures probably don't want to be in the witness box, but I'm not sure the Dopers would really want said AFL figures in the witness box either. Telling the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth could end up raining a stack more grief down on the cheats.

Yep, the pro-*/anti-AFL people are deluded in thinking that all the dodgy stuff the AFL did was not to help *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back