go australia

Vive la Français Sénégal!

Portugal: Nós não estamos saindo da fase de grupos

Allee, Allee, Allee, Allee, Allee,
Schwiizer Nati, Schwiizer Nati…
VIVA LA SWITZERLAND!!

¡Viva Espana!

Carn Peru an that.

Two world wars and one (FJGD) World Cup!

tumblr_p62cb5hkNU1uqdbpso1_540.gif

Still haven't heard from Again, I'll allow him to submit if he gets in touch before I put the first poll up (because ideally I'd like to have 32 designers) but if I don't get anything, then just_kick_it has kindly designed a back up design for me and he'll have a second team in the comp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

48 hours to go and we are pretty much all set kick off the 2018 FJGD world cup! The format has changed a bit from the OP so I'll update that shortly, but I figured putting in a post so that everyone is notified of what is going on was the best way to go.

We have a 32 team tournament that will mirror the irl world cup in Russia, in the group stage, I have decided to make a change here and use the 4 votes to a goal system that is in place in FLO this season to try and give some realistic looking scores in the groups. I'll also post the Groups A-D as one thread and E-H as another in order to not have a 32 option poll going on, so make sure to vote in both threads! Like the regular tournament the top two teams will go through from each group to the knockouts. The knockouts will use straight votes to hopefully smoothly progress the tournament without falling behind the real one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back