Toast Hunter Clark - Rising Star Nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

Lightweight-Silk-Satin-Ivory-LSIVORY-min.jpg

This time last week or even half way through the game we were stuffed and going down the drain . We only beat Gold Coast
Whatever? Who else were we supposed to beat on the weekend.

If you can't see the talent of Clark, Battle, Coff, and Long as the young ones, you know little about football.

If you can't see the merit of being 5 goals and 2 players down at 3/4 time to win, you know little about football.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you can't see the talent of Clark, Battle, Coff, and Long as the young ones, you know little about football.

If you can't see the merit of being 5 goals and 2 players down at 3/4 time to win, you know little about football.

Got the claws out quick there ya bitch

You guys just wait till he's 23yo. Hes always been skinnier than the other top 10 (stevenson excepted) but hes got a massive frame amd was top pick contention since 16yo, showing consistent class. He'll be an animal soon imo.
Coff featured a the top 4/5 predicted best 2017 draft prodects recently (Cal Thoomy i think). Hell be great too.

Freo melting on their Brayshaw thread. He's a good kid and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a Rising Star nomination but suck a lemon you irrelevant purple dogs, no one gives a ****
You should have seen them popping the goonbag open at 3 qtr time of our game against gold coast. It was like they had won a flag. Pathetic bunch of wife beaters.

Freo melting on their Brayshaw thread. He's a good kid and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a Rising Star nomination but suck a lemon you irrelevant purple dogs, no one gives a ****

"Come on guys, be reasonable, the Saints had to contend with AFL powerhouse the Gold Coast Suns "

Quote from the Freo board. Well I guess they WERE playing the premiers......oh wait. :rolleyes:

You guys just wait till he's 23yo. Hes always been skinnier than the other top 10 (stevenson excepted) but hes got a massive frame amd was top pick contention since 16yo, showing consistent class. He'll be an animal soon imo.
Coff featured a the top 4/5 predicted best 2017 draft prodects recently (Cal Thoomy i think). Hell be great too.
But it’s more than that.
Read the article on the AFL website, particularly the commentary from his Stingrays coach.
Laid back off the field, fiercely competitive on it.
Kids got fire in that frame too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two so far.
But lets not get ahead of ourselves....Carlton had about 5 last year and look at them now
Thought the same thing Diehard when I first heard about Hunters nomimation.

A very big congrats to Hunter....well done.

Long and Clark both Armo proteges !

If we manage 3-4 rising star noms in the one year, people will start taking notice of the list the clubs building that’s for sure. Battle, Coff, Phillips and Rice would all be shots at potentially grabbing a nomination. Not all of em but at least we have a chance of netting more than most!

Wasn’t expecting this so was a nice surprise! Has been one of the few positives this year, love the way he just picks the ball up and glides down the field. Can’t wait to see him after a few preseasons.

Got a bit of the Matt Crouch’s about him I reckon.

Have you seen this ripper:

HUNTER ******* CLARK?!?!? ARE YOU ******* ME YOU ******* VICTORIAN PIECE OF s**t BIASED DICKHEADS! UN-******* BELIEVABLE! GO PUT YOUR HEADS IN AN OVEN AND TURN IT ON YOU STUPID MORONS THAT CLEARLY DON'T EVEN WATCH OUR GAMES.
:eek:...:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Wasn’t expecting this so was a nice surprise! Has been one of the few positives this year, love the way he just picks the ball up and glides down the field. Can’t wait to see him after a few preseasons.

Got a bit of the Matt Crouch’s about him I reckon.
Matt crouch is a lot quicker thinker, hunter has the Pendles / Bont composure not many people have with good hands.

Have you seen this ripper:

HUNTER ******* CLARK?!?!? ARE YOU ******* ME YOU ******* VICTORIAN PIECE OF s**t BIASED DICKHEADS! UN-******* BELIEVABLE! GO PUT YOUR HEADS IN AN OVEN AND TURN IT ON YOU STUPID MORONS THAT CLEARLY DON'T EVEN WATCH OUR GAMES.

:eek:...:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Wow he sounds like a great bloke doesn't he:eek:.
Big Footy would've been a better place if his daddy hadve fired him off onto the mattress instead.

But it’s more than that.
Read the article on the AFL website, particularly the commentary from his Stingrays coach.
Laid back off the field, fiercely competitive on it.
Kids got fire in that frame too.
Lol.

One runs and plays like Rhys Jones (Coffield), the other has his attitude (Hunter).
Not a bad combo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back