Toast Callum Wilkie nominated, Jack Sinclair makes All-Australian for first time in career

Remove this Banner Ad

20 AFL All-Australians from St Kilda

David Grant
Stewart Loewe
Tony Lockett
Nicky Winmar
Robert Harvey
Nathan Burke
Austinn Jones
Peter Everitt
Lenny Hayes
Nick Riewoldt
Fraser Gehrig
Luke Ball
Nick Dal Santo
Sam Fisher
Brendon Goddard
Leigh Montagna
Stephen Milne
Sean Dempster
Jack Steele
Jack Sinclair

Amazingly, nine played in the 2009 GF side.

Grant Fisher Burke
Jones Dempster Goddard
Winmar Steele Dal Santo
Riewoldt Loewe Montagna
Milne Lockett Gehrig
Everitt Harvey Hayes
Ball Sinclair

20 AFL All-Australians from St Kilda

David Grant
Stewart Loewe
Tony Lockett
Nicky Winmar
Robert Harvey
Nathan Burke
Austinn Jones
Peter Everitt
Lenny Hayes
Nick Riewoldt
Fraser Gehrig
Luke Ball
Nick Dal Santo
Sam Fisher
Brendon Goddard
Leigh Montagna
Stephen Milne
Sean Dempster
Jack Steele
Jack Sinclair

Amazingly, nine played in the 2009 GF side.

Grant Fisher Burke
Jones Dempster Goddard
Winmar Steele Dal Santo
Riewoldt Loewe Montagna
Milne Lockett Gehrig
Everitt Harvey Hayes
Ball Sinclair

Where did Sean Dempster end up? Seemed like a professional destined to excel post football

Well done to Sincs on an amazing year, thoroughly deserved.

What pissed me off on the coverage last night though was the highlights packages. For someone who had tons of awesome individual plays through the year, Sincs’ highlights package was a shitty short uncontested mark and an “attempted smother” great job fox sports.

Well done to Sincs on an amazing year, thoroughly deserved.

What pissed me off on the coverage last night though was the highlights packages. For someone who had tons of awesome individual plays through the year, Sincs’ highlights package was a shitty short uncontested mark and an “attempted smother” great job fox sports.
Yeah, I agree. They could have shown a better highlights package with snippets taken from just Sunday's match.

Does anyone think these two should be captain and vice captain? Steele didn't seem to be enjoying himself much this year and carrying a lot of burden, reckon these two guys would do an amazing job. Wilkie especially gives off strong captain vibes
Wilkie should 100% be captain. Bit like Tom Harley at the cats. Not the best player but is a great communicator and always does his job. Plus it’s easier for a defender to captain as they can see the whole ground and set everyone up accordingly.

Wilkie should 100% be captain. Bit like Tom Harley at the cats. Not the best player but is a great communicator and always does his job. Plus it’s easier for a defender to captain as they can see the whole ground and set everyone up accordingly.
Wilkie the ultimate successor to Geary. Can lead with his voice and his actions, Never takes a backwards step, rookie draft and a defender

Sincs seems like the strong, silent type…

Yep. I reckon he's an introvert but he has a steely determination about him.

He's the type of fella who you know is doing the work behind the scenes

I doubt speaking up in meetings is a natural thing for him but when he does I reakon everyone would listen to what he has to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back