Game Day Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda *WILKIE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had box tickets but passed them on after I spat the dummy last week.

Will be enjoying a sparkling mineral water with a hint of blood orange and mango in front of the tv at home instead, forum acquaintance.
Well would you look at that, looks like we'll both be on the sparkling waters. Not sure on the blood orange and mango but will have a think about it xx

Can any maths boffins out there work out what kind of winning margin would help us get a healthy percentage again?

I know Melbourne's will probably increase after they play the Giants but IF they lost and kept more or less their current percentage of around 128%, we could leapfrog them with a win, except our percentage is currently 109%.

I suppose we play them the following week, so that's an 8pt game as they say. Not that confident but the thing with this bloody club is we always seem to pull an underdog win out of our arse each year. Maybe the Dees? Feel stupid even thinking it, but maybe.

Can any maths boffins out there work out what kind of winning margin would help us get a healthy percentage again?

I know Melbourne's will probably increase after they play the Giants but IF they lost and kept more or less their current percentage of around 128%, we could leapfrog them with a win, except our percentage is currently 109%.

I suppose we play them the following week, so that's an 8pt game as they say. Not that confident but the thing with this bloody club is we always seem to pull an underdog win out of our arse each year. Maybe the Dees? Feel stupid even thinking it, but maybe.
100pt win should net us around 10%. No way we are catching Melbourne this week, even if GWS pump them.

Need to hope we give the Eagles a good hiding, GWS win by any means, and then we beat Melbourne next week to leapfrog them.

100pt win should net us around 10%. No way we are catching Melbourne this week, even if GWS pump them.

Need to hope we give the Eagles a good hiding, GWS win by any means, and then we beat Melbourne next week to leapfrog them.

I thought you were only sitting on the sparkling water today, is that because you're at the end of a 2 night bender?

I thought you were only sitting on the sparkling water today, is that because you're at the end of a 2 night bender?
Been up all night going strong ready to give you and a few others a clip later today if I feel like it, get excited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a massive win today.

Scoring has been an issue so it would he nice to finish with with a big score and get a bit of fluency in the forward half.

Percentage will be very important by seasons end.

Windy to Kelly

It would be nice if all of of our forwards would fire today. Unfortunately everything starts in the midfield and we need them to play with some freedom. Last week we were way too conscious of what the Lions were doing instead of playing our game. Perhaps Rossy lets the shackles off today.

It would be a good game for Seb Ross and Steele to step back up.

Must smash today
hulk smash GIF

Bloody crows have jumped us
I cannot live with this

Max to kick 7

Just checked the team
So Cooper the sub and Peris an emerg
What the hell was Nova Peris on about with good news she couldnt say?

Being the emeg isn't really massively tweet worthy is it?

You know what they say in the classics…

“don’t bring a sparking water to a beer fight”.

Burp
Okay, time for a snooze.

I'm gonna slap your arse when I wake up later xo

Lines I don't want to hear from the commentators, but a part of me thinks I will:

"Well they're on here today the Eagles"
"They are Dwayne, seems last week has stung them into action"

"The Saints need to make more of their possession dominance if they're to win this one!"

"14 inside 50's for 1.3 is not a good look is it"

"The crowd is really getting into this one now!"

Lines I don't want to hear from the commentators, but a part of me thinks I will:

"Well they're on here today the Eagles"
"They are Dwayne, seems last week has stung them into action"

"The Saints need to make more of their possession dominance if they're to win this one!"

"14 inside 50's for 1.3 is not a good look is it"

"The crowd is really getting into this one now!"

insert WAFL player here mesmerised them!

For all the talk of the dark years of our drafting and trading, Mr Dependable, Cal Wilkie has been a rare shining star, such a great story to play 100 games straight from the rookie list. Vice captain (maybe captain next year 😲). All Australian squad. Incredibly consistent and reliable through those one hundred games. Let's hope he plays a great game.

Hopefully the team will come out in the groove ready to kick @ss and play with some freedom.

IMG_1143.gif

Well would you look at that, looks like we'll both be on the sparkling waters. Not sure on the blood orange and mango but will have a think about it xx
I would have thought you two would be more guava and passion fruit boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back