Autopsy Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong *HIGGINS 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care that much, at least he's not a dickhead like Darcy. He seems like a nice bloke and he makes me laugh....perhaps at him.
He seems like a cracking bloke... he just stumbles over his words constantly, has poor diction & speaks quite nasally.

He seems like a cracking bloke... he just stumbles over his words constantly, has poor diction & speaks quite nasally.

Seems dumb as a door knob but at least he's not a prick.

I think we've moved to a much more free running open field style too on top of that. Early in the year we hugged the boundary so hard that you could work out where the ball would go before we kicked it. In the last few weeks we've flicked the switch and opened the field up. We are going straight up the middle when it's open. Looks like he was sharking playing one way but with an ace up his sleeve and now has us harder to predict heading for finals.

I reckon another season of RTB-Ball, and we're going to get it right more consistently ...

Seems dumb as a door knob but at least he's not a prick.
Sounds like he has a bunch of marbles in his mouth
Played for Essendon he is a turd 💩

Sharman is doing what a lot of people thought he could after his late 2021 form. Ratten overvalued the second ruck which hurt his chances to play but he’s an absolute long term lock IMO. He’s seriously athletic, sits on heads and more importantly he’s a dead eye kick for goal which isn’t getting spoken about enough. Even if/when Caminiti is ready he’ll take Membrey’s spot, the titanic is going nowhere.

Sharman's gonna blossom under Ross, who clearly rates him.
He’s a huge fan 👍🏻

P9VGoOl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharman is doing what a lot of people thought he could after his late 2021 form. Ratten overvalued the second ruck which hurt his chances to play but he’s an absolute long term lock IMO. He’s seriously athletic, sits on heads and more importantly he’s a dead eye kick for goal which isn’t getting spoken about enough. Even if/when Caminiti is ready he’ll take Membrey’s spot, the titanic is going nowhere.
Incidentally, watching a replay of the Sandy game and Hammer is hilarious. Some seriously good marking. Could have had a bag, but missed some sitters. He has BDE too. Personally think he’s going to be a top liner.

Just watched the replay, and don't have too much to add that hasn't already been said, but...

I don't think I could tire of re-watching those last 5 minutes. The Mason Wood chant 🔥, the joy of the whole team getting around Marshall when he kicked the sealer, and the roar and wild scenes when Butler kicked the last goal. Magnificent.

Last edited:
What I love most about Sharman is his kicking. Beautiful kick both for goal and to a teammate.

We're probably only scratching the surface of what he could become right now. Premiership teams are littered with players of his ilk, it's a vital role the third forward option but he is also versatile. Has really cemented his spot in the side playing defensive forward roles and good on him.

Just watched the replay, and don't have too much to add that hasn't already been said, but...

I don't think I could tire of re-watching those last 5 minutes. The Mason Wood chant 🔥, the joy of the whole team getting around Marshall when he kicked the sealer, and the roar and wild scenes when Butler kicked the last goal. Magnificent.

It was the first game we've really gone on with in the last 5-10 minutes. We've had a few wins where the last couple minutes just dragged on and we barely kicked a goal late. This game had some great last minute moments to really put the icing on. Best atmosphere in a long time at marvel. Fans still got it!

Be interested to see Max Laughed-on's Power Rankings this week. He had us at 15th two weeks ago based supposedly on current form. Like to see how he might use that logic this week to have us rated behind the Cats, Dogs, Dons, Tigers etc

He has us still behind Sydney and GWS, despite referencing a "middle of the season form dip" in which during that dip, we beat Sydney and GWS, both in Sydney.

It was the most begrudging admission of wrongness one can imagine.

It was the first game we've really gone on with in the last 5-10 minutes. We've had a few wins where the last couple minutes just dragged on and we barely kicked a goal late. This game had some great last minute moments to really put the icing on. Best atmosphere in a long time at marvel. Fans still got it!
Loudest I have heard our crowd in over ten years!!

Far North Queensland Man is taking you all for a ride and you get sucked in every time 🤣
Pretty poor form for a mod to dox a poster 😬

PS: Clive hasn't even started the rides yet!

0dC8YSD.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back