Autopsy Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong *HIGGINS 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it this morning, all going well he will be nearing 50 games before he turns 20.

Experience, a bit of preseason size, and tonnes of skill will hold us in good stead for the next decade.
He is still so damn skinny. Another pre-season and he will honestly start flying and be regularly getting 20+ a game.

He is still so damn skinny. Another pre-season and he will honestly start flying and be regularly getting 20+ a game.
Wonder what height he'll end up at. He's still 18 untill after Christmas. Might finish at like 194/195. I think once, he gets over 20 disposals, then over 25 then over 30 he'll start to fire. It's all confidence for him.

Fun watching this game live.

Kept my eyes on Nas for bit, that kid doesn't stop running. What a champ.

and that effort from Hilly after I thought he has done his knee.

Sherminator is a keeper.

Hunter is a Keeper.

Gresh kicking is poo. delist.

Hawkins has a big arse!!

great seeing the Saints fans in full voice. It was like the ol Moorabbin days. :)

So the rest of the team is slow as well then if he is top 5.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Of course not joff. He covers ground that's not the issue. The issue is he can't keep up and can't break from a stoppage. This is ok if we have the ball but it's not ok on the spread. It also explains some of the rushed disposal that results in turn over.

I could punch out more kms than my mate but I'd be seriously jogging a lot of them. Meanwhile he can punch out 4-5min KMs. So I can never actually compete with him.

Going back to the rushed disposal did you know his first three touches when he was subbed on were all turn overs.

Was an ok game by the head on a stick, took a mark kicked a goal and bottom 5 for stats.

Hayes kicking 6 goals will be making him nervous.
3 out Hayes 6 goals were snaps around the body he's still not at the same level he showed at the start of last year, i'd say he keeps training & will be used as a break glass situation eg injury to either King or Member & i'd still think Caminiti is ahead of him of pure fitness & trust from RTB.

Have enjoyed Windhager's form off the wing the past couple of weeks. I'm very confident he ends up in the midfield, but it's been nice to see his outside game the past couple of months. First at half back and now on a wing. He's worked his way through what looked like potentially being a challenging year to instead be a really productive season. Will end up with 18+ games and increased versatility. I didn't realise how nice a kick he is.

Ok, so will still be delisted at the end of the year then
It was clearly the case before Saturday but who knows if he’s done enough to change minds. Caminiti and Hayes will put pressure on him for the next 2 games so let’s see if he can get off the bottom of the stats sheet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was clearly the case before Saturday but who knows if he’s done enough to change minds. Caminiti and Hayes will put pressure on him for the next 2 games so let’s see if he can get off the bottom of the stats sheet.
Did he root your sister or wife

No, you clearly said many times that his papers were already stamped and he wouldn’t be playing AFL next year as RTB didn’t rate

But you keep backtracking

It wasn't clearly the case before Saturday at all

You're tripping

Again

It wasn't clearly the case before Saturday at all

You're tripping

Again
Nearly as funny as when he said Sharman can’t take a contested mark

I think we've moved to a much more free running open field style too on top of that. Early in the year we hugged the boundary so hard that you could work out where the ball would go before we kicked it. In the last few weeks we've flicked the switch and opened the field up. We are going straight up the middle when it's open. Looks like he was sharking playing one way but with an ace up his sleeve and now has us harder to predict heading for finals.
I think he has been working on these different modes of transition and the team is now being able to execute them after bedding in. Against North you could see we were trying to open the field up, but we were messing it up badly.

No, you said that he's be lining up in the SANFL next year, so surely that means the Southwest Central Adelaide Barrel Stuffers will be taking the Saints to court once we announce he's be re-signed :think:

Nearly as funny as when he said Sharman can’t take a contested mark
Hammer is putting pressure on him, but Hammer was dropped and he was retained. the bagging of Sharman is just pitiful trolling.

Surprised it has been allowed to continue.

Funny how Clark and Sharman are absolute s.hite but Lyon keeps playing them. Lyon must be clueless, heaven knows how this team has made finals with such a dullard coach.

Highly unlikely as my wife died of a horrible and painful cancer and my sister is low functioning from a severe neurological disease.
If that's true I'm so sorry , if your being an ass well you have just proven what type of human you are

Remove this Banner Ad

Back