Preview Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 7:25PM AEST *HIGGINS 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what?
Why don’t we chuck it all out the window and hunt each other with sticks and rocks!
Pump the brakes on the degradation of our intelligence, JB, christ knows we need carbon ceramics in that sense.
From a numpty who uses Grandy.

Ok champion.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have I gone thru a ******* time warp?
What the hell does this even mean?
Video game series been around since 1999.

Sure your not a boomer?
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

All our emergencies have been named to play at sandy on the weekend. Wonder who’s gonna be sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve read the script
We try our ass off in the first qtr for little return
king kicks 1.4
Higgins 0.2
Gresham 5 turnovers to tom stewart
Get done by 35

Atleast we don’t have to watch dougal trial 5 meters behind cameron all night
That script has had a re-write in the past 4 weeks.

My son used to play it when he was a kid. He's 30 now and still uses "versing". He's also got a PhD now ffs. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
A PhD in versing?
I jest, I'm sure your son is clever enough...but It's probably an actual thing. Yesterday, I found out that you can literally gang f*CK your life by studying a uni course for Taylor Swift... it's accredited and somehow involves an actual qualification.
I mean seriously WTF, You don't need a piece of paper to tell you that you're taking up other people's valuable oxygen, and decreasing standards across the board with your presence, if that's what you've decided to piss around with.

I lament the human condition if this is what we have been reduced to.

Last edited:
A PhD in versing?
I just, I'm sure your son is clever enough...but It's probably an actual thing. Yesterday, I found out that you can literally gang f*CK your life by studying a uni course for Taylor Swift... it's accredited and somehow involves an actual qualification.
I mean seriously WTF, You don't need a piece of paper to tell you that you're taking up other people's valuable oxygen, and decreasing standards across the board with your presence, if that's what you've decided to piss around with.

I lament the human condition if this is what we have been reduced to.
He got a PhD in Philosophy (Chemistry) at Monash. Now he's doing Medicine / Psychiatry at Melb Uni.

I think there is a general tendency amongst the BF community to throw stats around on players that renders them meaningless, and height is the main offender in this instance. We have an Australian tendency to think weight in metric (kg's) and height in the old school imperial feet and inches, except when we type and we default to the easier metric of cm's which is what is listed online. I think people then don't correlate the two and the metric cm's seems to lose meaning. People say "so and so is only 193cm's!" and seem to disregard that it is six foot four inches in the old money. I realise humans and AFL players are getting larger, but 6'4" is not a small bloke.

The difference from a guy of 193 to 196 is one inch in height (just over) and I think that gets cast as being far more important than it is. Stating the obvious, people are different and a heavy-set guy with average reach for his height at 193cm may be able to be covered off very well by a long-limbed guy of 188cm who has an above average reach for his height.

Height is important for key positions, but it is not the only thing, and a few centimetres is not the be all and end all.
Yeah, okay.

I was just surprised Wilkie was 191cm. He’s slightly taller than me, which I didn’t think he looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back