Preview Round 17, 2023: St.Kilda v Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 8th July, 7:25PM AEST *STEELE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Demons

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no Clark?
At training today - I’m not sure he is fit to go- seemed to be on a bit of a modified training schedule- if anything I thought he moved better at training last Friday.

Whoops just saw he was named as an emergency- anyway still don’t think he was going that well today - maybe we are running out of soldiers who are up to it?

Last edited:
I swear Caminti had that match up, but I was also a few reds deep at the game so my memory of it isn't great

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
He did in the first half. Sharman went to him in the 2nd half.

He actually quietness him in the 3rd qtr before he tore us a new a-hole

He did in the first half. Sharman went to him in the 2nd half.

He actually quietness him in the 3rd qtr before he tore us a new a-hole
Yeah you’re right

Melbourne page isn’t happy with their changes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No Van Rooyen is interesting. Think the kid could kick goals, which is what they need Right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clark would have made sense if we want Sinclair on ball. Not sure about Windy off half back.

I wouldn't be surprised if we push Phillipou back again. Get him around the action.

Caminiti and Owens have been 2nd ruck, doubt Sharman would go in there.
I don't think Owens attended a centre bounce last week, for the first time that was left to Caminiti.

End result - Owens kicked 4 goals - hopefully that's the end of that "exploration" of him as a ruckman.

So that means there's a fair chance Sharman will end getting thrown into a couple of centre bounces to help out Marshall and Caminiti.

Looking forward to it (not!!)

I don't think Owens attended a centre bounce last week, for the first time that was left to Caminiti.

End result - Owens kicked 4 goals - hopefully that's the end of that "exploration" of him as a ruckman.

So that means there's a fair chance Sharman will end getting thrown into a couple of centre bounces to help out Marshall and Caminiti.

Looking forward to it (not!!)
Why would we need three guys to go into the centre bounce?

Caminiti went into a total of 3 last week, not sure we need to split that between two players.

Think you are being a little dramatic.

Has anyone heard from Cairnsman ?
Sharman and Billing’s both playing

The Woodville recruitment manager hopefully gets there in the last 10 minutes of the game to watch his new recruit. I don't think the Essendon recruitment manager will be attending as he's already secured Billings signature but will be hoping Jack doesn't get injured.

The Woodville recruitment manager hopefully gets there in the last 10 minutes of the game to watch his new recruit. I don't think the Essendon recruitment manager will be attending as he's already secured Billings signature but will be hoping Jack doesn't get injured.
You’re struggling me thinks

Has anyone heard from Cairnsman ?
Sharman and Billing’s both playing
No icebergs forecast for Saturday night.

IonMMdM.jpg

i expect Petracca to have a blinder . Ever since i said he was not much he has starred . i sure cant pick em , lucky im not picking potential draft hopefuls.
I really hope we win but im worried about their two big rucks , alot for Marshall to take on . Surprised they didnt pick Campbell as a second ruckman . Is it going to be Owens vs Grundy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back