Preview Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 7:25PM AEST *HIGGINS 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got a PhD in Philosophy (Chemistry) at Monash. Now he's doing Medicine / Psychiatry at Melb Uni.

Did he use you in his thesis?

Wait.....will he use you in his thesis?

Is Chemistry philosophy like trying to convince the bomb not to explode.

I'm hoping that we smash the Cats this week, just so that Ross can rest all our key players against Brisbane, so we can see Heath, Hotton, Keeler, Adams, Allison & McLennan get debuts and gift a farewell game to Bytel, Coffield and Billings and give Peris, Hayes and Campbell one more game.

Old head Caminiti to be the Captain for the day.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I'm hoping that we smash the Cats this week, just so that Ross can rest all our key players against Brisbane, so we can see Heath, Hotton, Keeler, Adams, Allison & McLennan get debuts and gift a farewell game to Bytel, Coffield and Billings and give Peris, Hayes and Campbell one more game.

Old head Caminiti to be the Captain for the day.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Like playing the Hawks in 2009.

Did he use you in his thesis?

Wait.....will he use you in his thesis?

Is Chemistry philosophy like trying to convince the bomb not to explode.

Is more like chemistry is observable to the transformational structure of matter, philosophical chemistry is the unobservable aspect in the first. So say calcium as a substance is assumed to be that assortment of atoms, you can't see them really, and so you discuss the nature of, the bond made, the possibilities and permutations and query those assumptions. Secondary, you then make the bomb after thoroughly investigating it to be all "yes, it does in fact explode and this is why". Provided of course that it doesn't explode in your face in modelling for screaming to occur.

TLDR: Blame Aristotle for being a wordy bastard.

Three top 10 picks as emergencies for this game. That’s why you’ll never convince me that the recruiter isn’t the most important person at your club.

Can't quibble at that...even if he does "verse." Certainly seems more rewarding, honest, and expansive than the life of Taylor Swift.
He's doing OK. I can't ground him now anymore - he moved out years ago. Bought his own place last year at 29 (with the bank),
so he's doing pretty good. I'm proud of him despite his versing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's doing OK. I can't ground him now anymore - he moved out years ago. Bought his own place last year at 29 (with the bank),
so he's doing pretty good. I'm proud of him despite his versing.
That's great Sun Ra. Sounds like you have both versed and grounded the young man in the essentials, and what's important in life. That's a testament to your own actions (and flaws of course, as we're all just bumbling humans after all)
I'd say your son would blow people's minds at dinner parties 🤯

That's great Sun Ra. Sounds like you have both versed and grounded the young man in the essentials, and what's important in life. That's a testament to your own actions (and flaws of course, as we're all just bumbling humans after all)
I'd say your son would blow people's minds at dinner parties 🤯
Yeah, he's actually a bit of a flat out genius, and reasonably unaffected by the burden of that.

I can't pretend to take much credit apart from giving him love, a roof over his head and a feed.

He was a bit of a self starter in many ways.

Three top 10 picks as emergencies for this game. That’s why you’ll never convince me that the recruiter isn’t the most important person at your club.
They’re not psychics.
Can’t predict who’s going to have major injuries. Unfortunately all 3 have over the past couple of years.

Trouble with "versed" is....sounds like something a f'ing Essendon supporter would say.
Reckon we can try get them all riled up in a preview thread that isn't even theirs? They are definitely an emotional bunch

Reckon we can try get them all riled up in a preview thread that isn't even theirs? They are definitely an emotional bunch
Would be fun, but even more fun would be if the Giants ended their season tomorrow and we got up.
Imagine all the thrown moccies out in Avondale Heights and East Keilor. Too sad for the Saturday night Maccas carpark hangout.

Agree if he wasnt captain and we had others to fill the void he would have been dropped weeks ago. He is in the worst form of his career and has been a witches hat most weeks in centre.
Ceteris paribus if Steele finds his top form our midfield starts looking really nice. Hasn’t been his year but he’s battled manfully

Ross coming back should help out Steele, it takes some of the load off him and Crouch, that being said he still needs to carry his weight in the midfield.

Crouch has been doing most of the heavy lifting in the midfield so far, Steele needs to step up.

Holy s**t

Band name please

Many an early morn coming home from local gigs and watching recovery
Prob only missed 3 or 4 BDOs too
I wasn't gonna ask coz if he tells us we are gonna be able to work out who he is maybe😉.
And the incognitoness of BF can allow the freedom to be expressive and talk about everything whether you are sober, half cut , emotionally shattered or shitfaced😊
However in saying that I am keen to know as well.
My Brother managed the HiFi bar in Melbourne for a short while...his first job as the boss was to organize a bag of marching powder as part of the rider for an Aus. band ....maybe Austin and my brother have met...1 degree of separation it's a reoccurring constant in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back