Preview Round 17, 2023: St.Kilda v Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 8th July, 7:25PM AEST *STEELE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Demons

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I've ever been more excited to see Jones and Billings selected.

Could be a Mitchell Marsh moment, grasp your opportunity with both hands boys.

Everyone south of Cairns is excited about this weeks selections

rncPeNv.jpg

Lever too
68 i50's, 46 intercepted.

Averages high teens for the defenders and Gawn low teens with others chopping in for the single digit stuff. At around 40% accuracy things, that's 8 goals potentially.

Let's see how math does in actual match sim.

Meaningless Observation Number 357, if we manage to pull a win out of our collective @ss tomorrow night we move to fourth. Then with seven games to play, six of those games are against teams currently outside the eight.

Sad The End GIF by IFHT Films

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter Clark in the emergencies is intriguing. Ross was asked about him specifically in the presser and I was expecting him to say that he’d be coming back via the VFL, but he didn’t, he spoke about him like he was in the mix to play, so I wouldn’t rule out him being on sub duties. Or to replace Seb, if he doesn’t get up.

Saints by 47
King 7
Our Captain back to his best
Go Saint

Always well roasted mate...thanks for quoting me again.
You make me feel a little bit special x
Did we not win the last time the Z train played?
I can't remember it's been so long since our only premiership CHF has been in the firsts
No I believe it was Port mate. Interested to see how he goes in the backline this week though!

We'll need more than 1 firing to win this one
Go Saints!!

Cordy to be BOG after dominating Gawn and Grundy in the ruck in between dominating at CHB and then kicking 5 goals after being thrown up forward.

Lol nice red badge ya turnip

Derrr I'll go over to the Saints board and troll even when we aren't playing them derrr

What a donut
Turnip and Donut

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back