Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
The battle of the Heavyweights ........... Super Smash Brothers at MARVEL Tonight - Be There !!!

991939.png
VERSING
261510.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just drive from Isa to Poon the other day about a 15 hour drive. Spent half the time day dreaming about the Saints pulling off an unlikely 2023 premiership against all odds. 🤣🤣🤣

Let's see if this team has grown a pair under Ross. Last 5 years every season defying game we have absolutely sh!t the bed big time with our pea heart effort and the way we have crumbled under pressure.

We will find out a lot on who our real leaders are tonight when everything is on the line.

Yep.

If we can play finals, who knows what can happen... particularly with RTB in charge.
I've complained most of the year but if he can manage to get this side into finals the season to me will be a success.

Outside of finals I can't really remember a bigger game.

Let's see if this team has grown a pair under Ross. Last 5 years every season defying game we have absolutely sh!t the bed big time with our pea heart effort and the way we have crumbled under pressure.

We will find out a lot on who our real leaders are tonight when everything is on the line.
I know. Remember the game against the Goldie we had a couple of years ago to make the 8.
We played like we were already sucking Bintangs at Kuta. *en horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back