Autopsy Trevor Barker Award, 2023 - Sinclair goes back-to-back, 30th Saint to win multiple B&F's

Who finishes top 3 in the B&F?

• Jade Gresham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brad Crouch

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Bradley Hill

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Mitch Owens

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Hunter Clark

• Ryan Byrnes

• Liam Stocker

• Dan Butler

• Marcus Windhager

• Rowan Marshall

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • Dougal Howard

• Jack Higgins

• Mattaes Phillipou

• Josh Battle

• Mason Wood

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Jack Sinclair

Votes: 66 93.0%
  • Callum Wilkie

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • Anthony Caminiti

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

New mascot I’m hearing

VOENBHd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Original post has been updated. Will add the remaining speeches and highlights packages as they get uploaded.

Interestingly we didn't induct any life members this year.
I thought they happened back in Rnd 3 for the 150th celebration

and here we are
I remember when Kia first started sponsoring the Australian Open, they seemed like a nothing care company. Now they're huge.

If Chery are on the rise, this could be a big moment for the club. We've been wanting a car sponsorship and this could earn us some serious cash. It's also a nice looking logo.
Hyundai Excel

the 1st disposable car
new @10k
2nd hand @5k
junkyard at 6 years, kickstarted an entire company

I thought they happened back in Rnd 3 for the 150th celebration

and here we are

Hyundai Excel

the 1st disposable car
new @10k
2nd hand @5k
junkyard at 6 years, kickstarted an entire company
Weird it wasn't recognised on the night

Saints fans are born for the off season.
💯
If there was a premiership cup for Club footy boards we’d win it hands down.
This thread has been a riot…

Last edited:
I remember when Kia first started sponsoring the Australian Open, they seemed like a nothing care company. Now they're huge.

If Chery are on the rise, this could be a big moment for the club. We've been wanting a car sponsorship and this could earn us some serious cash. It's also a nice looking logo.
Absolutely spot on there BTS.

We missed out on Audi several years ago and here we are.

The reality is that sponsorship is as much about us helping the sponsor as it is the sponsor helping us.

There seems to be two types of sponsorship deal. One is Visibility, the other is Prestige. Prestige is where the sponsor, aside from benefiting from exposure, benefits from association. The Pies and Hawks get Prestige deals, probably the Swans and in fact most of the interstate teams too.

I think it's no secret that right now, for whatever it' s worth, our brand is not Prestige, whatever Finnis and the Bayside set were wanting. So right now, we gotta just suck up the Visibility style, which means that we put the unknown sponsors like Pepper Money on the map, and they give us their cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chery though. The logo and font is a bit rubbish. I know it's Chinese, but come on dudes.

Did they misspell Cherry or Cheryl?

Chery though. The logo and font is a bit rubbish. I know it's Chinese, but come on dudes.

Did they misspell Cherry or Cheryl?

It’s taken 2 years, but having originally missed out on Xerri (thank god), we’ve now managed to snag Chery (thank god)

I think the band or whoever was doing the music forgot that it was a saints night. No saints song.
The night to be felt nowhere near as good as other years ive only been to 3 over the past 20 years. I used to feel that it was like a big saints fest, not as much this year.

I didn’t see the talk but it sounds like think could the club could organise a weekly “Zhang goes bang” video for its social media content, or even a new coterie called the “Zhang gang” to celebrate our love of all things Chery, China, and the saints.

Will ZTB’s speech be uploaded too?

I didn’t see the talk but it sounds like think could the club could organise a weekly “Zhang goes bang” video for its social media content, or even a new coterie called the “Zhang gang” to celebrate our love of all things Chery, China, and the saints.

Will ZTB’s speech be uploaded too?

Here in all its glory.

Wood not in the top 10 , what a fecking joke .
Delist.

On another point...

Says a lot about a bloke who did not get a game, is not favoured by the coach, in all probability will be delisted, can still be valuable, helpful, always working with the kids to make them better and keep such a positive attitude.

Well done Tom Campbell.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back