Podcast Dees Board Official Podcast - Insert name here

Ladies & Gentlement.......

Thanks to schmuttt and his mate, we will be having our very own Dees board podcast. This thread will be used to let posters know when an episode drops as well as discussion of said podcast.

He would also like to have other posters on the show on a regular basis so if you would like to be part of it express you interest in this thread.

Also, we would like some suggestions on what to call it. we have the first part: 'Dees Board Official Podcast' but the second part. Make the suggestions very Melbourne, but our understanding of the word "Melbourne.'

Feel free to suggest any ideas you have for segments, although @Schmutt will have a lot of input, we want this to also reflect the awesome board we have.

Its taken about 5 years since the first board podcasts started but we're here.

So......

Biffinator would be fun, listening to him eek out an existence as a Dees supporter during the late 70’s and the 80’s would be great. Also a comparison to the last decade would be interesting. Has a sharp wit too. Get RandB on too and ThePuppetMaster. Marns on the early days on the Dees board. Captain Jack too.

I suffered through the 80’s so I know a little of his pain.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
wtf is this about?
Schmuttt has organised a podcast. He’s looking for a guest. You would need some equipment at your disposal like computer with mike etc and you could be a guest - I don’t know what he has planned for the guest exactly but no harm in putting your hand up if you are available and could give it a shot

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Schmuttt has organised a podcast. He’s looking for a guest. You would need some equipment at your disposal like computer with mike etc and you could be a guest - I don’t know what he has planned for the guest exactly but no harm in putting your hand up if you are available and could give it a shot
well the equipment i could find an old cone piece, skol a gator, gank a bit of hose from neighbour and come up with an airtight vessel but i dont know no campaigner called mike or have a computer so i think im out

Delaying till next week as we don’t have a guest and I’m not doing a show of me talking to myself about the board.
No worries.

Likely someone will make themselves available next week.

Back