Unsolved Kerryn Tate 1979 - Murder - Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

That's ok - she ain't going anywhere.

Ever.

Hope they have expanded the capacity in the joint.

I might apply for job as prison warden. I know a little about prisons. I used to contract for DOJ. The testing demands have risen, with beep tests.

I know a few wardens and a couple of others that push weights and read gun books. I'm a lover not a fighter. One them nearly broke my hand last time I shook hands.

Last edited:
I might apply for job as prison warden. I know a little about prisons. I used to contract for DOJ. The testing demands have risen, with beep tests.

Just as satisfying to get the top gig at Casuarina Id say.

Get to swing by MAX everyday, say gidday and throw peanuts to the animals having their one hour of exercise in the cage.

Not after 20 years or 30 years or even 50 years.

Last edited:

They need to get her out of the library. Shes runnin the joint. All the joints are poisoned
Serial killer (SK) females.

A rare breed of animal that.

Does she have any penpals?

SK groupies - shakes head.

I know the family don't visit.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34371369...therine-birnie-says-she-should-die-in-prison/

But Peter firmly maintains he does not want his mother to be released from prison and supported the death penalty for her.

“I reckon it is an eye for an eye, anyone who takes someone’s life should not be allowed to live themselves,” he said.

“I don’t have a mother mate,” he said when asked about whether his mother deserved to die for her crimes.

When asked if it would bother him if she was executed he said he “would party for a week.”

When asked what he’d say to his mother one last time: “Hurry up and die. Quickly.”

That runt David served his time at Fremantle Prison, didn't he?

Last edited:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34371369...therine-birnie-says-she-should-die-in-prison/

But Peter firmly maintains he does not want his mother to be released from prison and supported the death penalty for her.

“I reckon it is an eye for an eye, anyone who takes someone’s life should not be allowed to live themselves,” he said.

“I don’t have a mother mate,” he said when asked about whether his mother deserved to die for her crimes.

When asked if it would bother him if she was executed he said he “would party for a week.”

When asked what he’d say to his mother one last time: “Hurry up and die. Quickly.”

Apparently she still has Davids leash

Just read that article you posted on the Witch of Corrlla Place about that grub Fletcher.

"He explains that his great-grandfather was a witch who came out to Australia from Ireland in the 1830s. As surely as there are Hindu or Aboriginal families, he says, there are pagan ones in Australia who have carried on traditions for generations. He knows of eight in Victoria. "The Families", as he calls them, stay in contact with each other, but keep a low profile. "You just wouldn't know. One Family person I know is an advertising executive. One is a parliamentarian in South Australia. On the other hand, there's a major crime family in Victoria that's involved."

Well done.

Just read that article you posted on the Witch of Corrlla Place about that grub Fletcher.

"He explains that his great-grandfather was a witch who came out to Australia from Ireland in the 1830s. As surely as there are Hindu or Aboriginal families, he says, there are pagan ones in Australia who have carried on traditions for generations. He knows of eight in Victoria. "The Families", as he calls them, stay in contact with each other, but keep a low profile. "You just wouldn't know. One Family person I know is an advertising executive. One is a parliamentarian in South Australia. On the other hand, there's a major crime family in Victoria that's involved."

Well done.

So you know about the devil worshipping engineer in South Perth Mill?
Ill see if I can find the info with a little more accuracy later.

Kerryn Tate
Kerry Turner
Karragullen
Ciara
Corryn
Catherine
Alternatively, Kerry is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Ciardha (black-haired one).
The name Kerryn means "dark". Kerryn is a variant form of Kerrin (Irish, Gaelic): from Ciaran.
Kerryn as a girl's name has Irish and Gaelic origins. The meaning of Kerryn is "dark; descendent of Ciar". Is related to the names Ciarraighe and Kerry.
Corryn
Origin: Irish, Meaning: Spear user.

In 1880 an engineer known as "Satan" Browne established a dance hall and hotel known as Alta Gardens. The alterations by Browne remained, ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Mill,_Perth

*Worshipping Satan doesn't make you a serial killer but does the Mill have a history?

Last edited:
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/137006624

"They practised healing magic through communication with the moon goddess and sun god and various nature spirits.

He was concerned at reports that linked her interest in witchcraft with her death.

It could just as easily be said that her tendency to hitchhike occasionally could also have put her in the position that so (tragically led to her death)", he said."

Which coven?

What is a cat witch?

Do your homework.

Last edited:
So you know about the devil worshipping engineer in South Perth Mill?
Ill see if I can find the info with a little more accuracy later.

Kerryn Tate
Kerry Turner
Karragullen
Ciara
Corryn
Catherine
Alternatively, Kerry is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Ciardha (black-haired one).
The name Kerryn means "dark". Kerryn is a variant form of Kerrin (Irish, Gaelic): from Ciaran.
Kerryn as a girl's name has Irish and Gaelic origins. The meaning of Kerryn is "dark; descendent of Ciar". Is related to the names Ciarraighe and Kerry.
Corryn
Origin: Irish, Meaning: Spear user.

In 1880 an engineer known as "Satan" Browne established a dance hall and hotel known as Alta Gardens. The alterations by Browne remained, ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Mill,_Perth

*Worshipping Satan doesn't make you a serial killer but does the Mill have a history?
Very interesting Dan.

The address of the site is now listed as Mill Point Road, South Perth.

http://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Mill+Point+Rd,+South+Perth+WA+6151

Isn't that where SS lived?

I know of someone who lives very close by. No doubt making evil plans. They haven't been arrested.

Someone mentioned Fremantle and environs. They were arrested.

Last edited:
"SmartAlec, post: 53623390: Very interesting Dan.

The address of the site is now listed as Mill Point Road, South Perth.
Yes

http://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Mill+Point+Rd,+South+Perth+WA+6151

Isn't that where SS lived?
Yes

I know of someone who lives very close by. No doubt making evil plans. They haven't been arrested.
Yes

Someone mentioned Fremantle and environs. They were arrested.
Not sure

'' KERRYN MARY TATE, 19
Kerryn Tate disappeared from the Perth metropolitan area on the 28th of December 1979. Her remains were found draped over a burnt tree stump off the Brookton Hwy at Boulder Rock two days later.
A pendant found at the site was used to help identify her.

ANNETTE DEVERELL, 19
Annette Deverell was last seen heading to Mandurah to buy cigarettes on September 13, 1980.
Two years later, her burnt, skeletal remains were found in bush at Pinjarra. A shotgun was found nearby and a post mortem examination revealed her skull had been fractured.

LISA MOTT, 12
Lisa Mott vanished on October 30, 1980. She was last seen getting into a panel van on Forrest St, Collie, after a basketball game. Her body has never been found.
Serial killers David and Catherine Birnie are considered suspects in her case.

PAULINE WALTER, 22
Pauline Walter was last seen at a Perth backpacker hostel in June 1980.
Her headless body was found in a Forrestdale ditch six years later.

SHARON MASON, 14
Perth schoolgirl Sharon Mason vanished on February 19, 1983. Her butchered body was found by workman under a shed behind a shop run by Arthur Greer later that year.
Greer was convicted of Sharon’s murder in 1994 and received a life sentence.
However, there is a widely held belief that Greer did not kill Sharon and the WA Innocence Project have conducted a long-running campaign to appeal his conviction but his requests for parole have continually been knocked back.
His pro bono lawyer Jonathan Davies has applied to the board to allow Greer parole in light of the new evidence, which may explain his longstanding refusal to accept responsibility for the schoolgirl’s murder.
The evidence uncovered by John Button, who was also wrongly convicted over a murder committed by serial killer Eric Edgar Cooke, was presented to the Innocence Project in WA and Edith Cowan University law students, as well as criminologists and psychologists.
His years as a builder meant he was able to find a discrepancy about where the plumbing was on the Mosman Park site where Ms Mason’s remains were found.
It is now suggested that the remains were above pipes that were installed after the girl’s disappearance in 1983, and were not located under a shed then belonging to Greer, which was thought to have concealed the burial spot.

CHERYL RENWICK, 33
The last time Cheryl was known to have had contact with anyone was when she answered a phone call from a friend on May 25, 1986.
Her car was found abandoned at Perth Airport three days later but investigators do not believe she took a flight.
Serial killers David and Catherine Birnie remains the prime suspects in her case.

BARBARA WESTERN, 38
Barbara was last seen drinking at a pub on the Albany Highway on June 26, 1986.
Her skeletal remains were eventually found in bush near Karragullen and suspicion also fell on the Birnies, who are considered suspects in this case.

DARYLYN UGLE, 25
Ms Ugle vanished on March 25, 2003, from Highgate.
Her badly decomposed body was found in bush near Mundaring Weir about two weeks later."

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

141f7d7ccf421f5edc8992ac500d3819.jpg

I know a few wardens and a couple of others that push weights and read gun books. I'm a lover not a fighter. One them nearly broke my hand last time I shook hands.

Good luck with the aptitude test !

Who was the woman that went to the Wicca session then was found dead up in Karragullen?

Catherine could probably answer to a couple of the above cases.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are doin it again. You liked primary school didnt ya.

If only you knew. :) I can tell you now, you wouldn't be passin no test especially today.

I’ll give you the tip right now son, I’ll beat you any day on grammar and comprehension. Also, I sent my daughter to Iona Presentation College ( cue spooky music ), arguably the best school in Perth, give it a rest would you ?

I’ll give you the tip right now son, I’ll beat you any day on grammar and comprehension. Also, I sent my daughter to Iona Presentation College ( cue spooky music ), arguably the best school in Perth, give it a rest would you ?

lol If only you knew.

Give it a rest? Have you read what you said. Did you say comprehension?

Yeah, but that wont get you in the prison guard job. You just demonstrated why.

Last edited:
Never heard of it before and never read it. Just wondering why you are asking about devils worship when you seem to have the book of definitions.

Wouldn't put it past Catherine being a witch.

But it was someone else that was said to be a witch and trying to remember who it was and what she did.
Just got the OTOG book back from the print shop.

Reference to the Tate murder.

Chapter 3.

"Witches had admitted holding ceremonies near the area in which the body has been found, and the victim was known to be preparing for a witchcraft initiation.

The Coven into which the girl was to be initiated had held a meeting near the place at which her body had been found, and performed a ritual intended to assist her in her progress after death. But they did not feel this ritual had been successful."

Other Temples, Other Gods (1980) - Chapter 3, page 57.

Boulder Rock, Karragullen.

http://www.climberswa.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/boulder-rock-mini-guide-2005-update.pdf

Boulder No 1 is the "Witch Boulder".

According to the mini-guide.
'' KERRYN MARY TATE, 19
Kerryn Tate disappeared from the Perth metropolitan area on the 28th of December 1979. Her remains were found draped over a burnt tree stump off the Brookton Hwy at Boulder Rock two days later.

ANNETTE DEVERELL, 19
Annette Deverell was last seen heading to Mandurah to buy cigarettes on September 13, 1980.
Two years later, her burnt, skeletal remains were found in bush at Pinjarra. A shotgun was found nearby and a post mortem examination revealed her skull had been fractured.

LISA MOTT, 12
Lisa Mott vanished on October 30, 1980. She was last seen getting into a panel van on Forrest St, Collie, after a basketball game. Her body has never been found.

PAULINE WALTER, 22

SHARON MASON, 14
Perth schoolgirl Sharon Mason vanished on February 19, 1983. Her butchered body was found by workman under a shed behind a shop run by Arthur Greer later that year.
However, there is a widely held belief that Greer did not kill Sharon and the WA Innocence Project have conducted a long-running campaign to appeal his conviction but his requests for parole have continually been knocked back.
His pro bono lawyer Jonathan Davies has applied to the board to allow Greer parole in light of the new evidence, which may explain his longstanding refusal to accept responsibility for the schoolgirl’s murder.
The evidence uncovered by John Button, who was also wrongly convicted over a murder committed by serial killer Eric Edgar Cooke, was presented to the Innocence Project in WA and Edith Cowan University law students, as well as criminologists and psychologists.
His years as a builder meant he was able to find a discrepancy about where the plumbing was on the Mosman Park site where Ms Mason’s remains were found.
It is now suggested that the remains were above pipes that were installed after the girl’s disappearance in 1983, and were not located under a shed then belonging to Greer, which was thought to have concealed the burial spot.

CHERYL RENWICK, 33
The last time Cheryl was known to have had contact with anyone was when she answered a phone call from a friend on May 25, 1986.
Her car was found abandoned at Perth Airport three days later but investigators do not believe she took a flight.
Serial killers David and Catherine Birnie remains the prime suspects in her case.

BARBARA WESTERN, 38
Her skeletal remains were eventually found in bush near Karragullen and suspicion also fell on the Birnies, who are considered suspects in this case.

DARYLYN UGLE, 25
Her badly decomposed body was found in bush near Mundaring Weir about two weeks later."

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

Chapter 7 was worth a read as well.

Last edited:
Just got the OTOG book back from the print shop.

Reference to the Tate murder.

Chapter 3.

"Witches had admitted holding ceremonies near the area in which the body has been found, and the victim was known to be preparing for a witchcraft initiation.

The Coven into which the girl was to be initiated had held a meeting near the place at which her body had been found, and performed a ritual intended to assist her in her progress after death. But they did not feel this ritual had been successful."

Boulder Rock, Karragullen.

http://www.climberswa.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/boulder-rock-mini-guide-2005-update.pdf

Boulder No 1 is the "Witch Boulder".

According to the mini-guide.
Chapter 7 was worth a read as well.

What are you saying Smarty? OTOG's has been reprinted?

I didn't realise it mentioned actual WA murder cases in some chapters?

What does Ch 7 have to say please?

What are you saying Smarty? OTOG's has been reprinted?

I didn't realise it mentioned actual WA murder cases in some chapters?

What does Ch 7 have to say please?
Unaware if OTOG has been reprinted. The version at hand was 1980's sourced from a suburban book shop.

Needed some copies of several sections for a special project - took a while.

It was first published in 1980 - shortly after the Tate murder in late 1979.

Chapter 7 is titled " Rites of Evil. "

It does include reference to several murders - including Shirley Finn in 1975.

Chapter 3 mentioned the Tate murder and also reference to Perth having special occult significance as the "City of Light".

The book by the muso similarly titled.

As stated worth a read if you can get yourself a copy.

The co-author is relatively recently deceased.

Did he visit Perth in his later years?

Last edited:
Unaware if OTOG has been reprinted. The version at hand was 1980's sourced from a suburban book shop.

Needed some copies of several sections for a special project - took a while.

It was first published in 1980 - shortly after the Tate murder in late 1979.

Chapter 7 is titled " Rites of Evil. "

It does include reference to several murders - including Shirley Finn in 1975.

Chapter 3 mentioned the Tate murder and also reference to Perth having special occult significance as the "City of Light".

The book by the muso similarly titled.

As stated worth a read if you can get yourself a copy.

The co-author is relatively recently deceased.

Did he visit Perth in his later years?
No answer, never mind - must have been a doppelgänger sighted.

BlueE - since you obviously have an interest in OTOG book, in which the KT murder is mentioned, the video below was co-produced by one of the expert occult academics who wrote the book.

BlueE - since you obviously have an interest in OTOG book, in which the KT murder is mentioned, the video below was co-produced by one of the expert occult academics who wrote the book.

I have an interest in keeping my mind open to if there is a connections between Ciara, Jane and Sarah and whatever was going on around Perth at the time to solve Sarah's disappearance, but isn't this more in Shelly's area of expertise? Maybe later.

However I'm interested in how one of your most coherent, organised and well researched posts with all the links that I asked about a few days ago, managed to disappear and ones like this don't?

'' KERRYN MARY TATE, 19

ANNETTE DEVERELL, 19

LISA MOTT, 12

PAULINE WALTER, 22

SHARON MASON, 14

CHERYL RENWICK, 33

BARBARA WESTERN, 38

DARYLYN UGLE, 25

I have an interest in keeping my mind open to if there is a connections between Ciara, Jane and Sarah and whatever was going on around Perth at the time to solve Sarah's disappearance, but isn't this more in Shelly's area of expertise? Maybe later.

However I'm interested in how one of your most coherent, organised and well researched posts with all the links that I asked about a few days ago, managed to disappear and ones like this don't?
Sorry BlueE - no idea who deleted the posts - wasn't me.

You would have to ask them why.

Regarding Kerryn Tate murdered in 1979 - the circumstances outlined in Metic's media link.

Burnt remains found at Boulder Rock, Karragullen.

Note the reference in that link to Annette Deverall and Lisa Mott that Phantom62 mentioned may be associated with CSK.

Just watching the video by the occult academic author of OTOG again.

Some WA references and footage there - ceremony at Yanchep etc.

Isn't that the same group that Kerryn Tate associated with prior to her murder in 1979?

Last edited:
Just as satisfying to get the top gig at Casuarina Id say.

Get to swing by MAX everyday, say gidday and throw peanuts to the animals having their one hour of exercise in the cage.

Not after 20 years or 30 years or even 50 years.

Been a few audits by the sound of it. Few officers gone. One in particular potential asset stripping

Any location data?
Some psychs have said to me they havd had clients come to them regarding your thoughts.
As were there in the book Devils Garden.

Some WA references and footage there - ceremony at Yanchep etc.
There must be a large number of witnesses coming forward.

Last edited:

Apparently she still has Davids leash

Interesting recent article on the Bandyup girls who murder people.

http://thewest.com.au/news/wa/a-rar...nd-the-wa-female-thrill-killers-ng-b88648042z

In women, as well as men, there is the risk of criminogenic risk factors — they are about lifestyle rather than state of mind,” Dr Warren, who works in the department of psychiatry at Monash University, said.

“If you grow up around people who view violence and aggression as a reasonable way to act, if you have pressure from your peers to act in a particular way, then that can sometimes influence your behaviour.

“So if I’m interacting with someone who suggests that killing someone is a good idea, it might influence me to the point of actually doing it
"

Heard Lemon got a kettle for Christmas.

Might have been an urn.

Last edited:
PERTH: Murder victim Kerryn Tate attended lectures on witchcraft but was never initiated into i a coven, a man who described himself as a prominent Perth witch said.,
Mr Raymond Barwick, 29, said Miss Tate had gone to 13 introductory lectures for about three months last year.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/137006624?searchTerm="Kerryn Tate"&searchLimits=

Woman slain Wed 2 Jan 1980
PERTH: Miss Kerryn Mary Tate, 22, of Mount Lawley, had been beaten to death then burnt on a bonfire near the outer suburb of Karragullen at the weekend, police said yesterday. Her killer had not been found.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/137005936?searchTerm="Kerryn Tate"&searchLimits=

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back