AFL Rd 20: Adelaide v Port Adelaide - 16:05 ACST, AUG 04, 2018 - The Derby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic game, showdown always delivers.

There will be a lot of focus on the goal review obviously, but Port shot themselves in the foot repeatedly in that last quarter. Average decision making by a number of players, not least of which was Wines kicking around the corner. Rayner cost Brisbane the game doing the same thing, twice in one day is amazing.

What an angle? I just rewound and watched the tape.

That looked like a clear behind.

Controversy?

Obvious behind. Jenkins was telling the umps it hit the post.

How can the umpire get it that wrong. I know teams get rammed and everyone complains about umpires, but an incompetent bloke upstairs *s up a review and costs a team the win. Needs to be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL is so in professional sometimes. Poster or not, it went the wrong side of the goal post. Clear behind

Just knew it would be a close one, 4 games decided by less than a goal, what a round!

Honestly i think I they should change the rules so if it hits the post and goes in it's a goal lol.

Big moment for mine was Wines killing all Port Adelaide momentum spraying it out on the full from a routine modern day scoring chance.

This was more crucial than the score review really, could have put them 16pts up (I think) which would have meant 3 goals needed instead of two that won

What a disgrace the review system is,port ripped off.
If Ollie Wines had taken his time, it wouldn't have mattered. No one else to blame mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back