Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Port v Tigers Sun Aug 27th 12:30pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong finish from the umps. But let me guess port got a raw deal

It’s going to be tough reading all the umpiring conspiracy posts in Richmond threads for the next 30 years while you implement your next 5 year plan

Bolton mugged Richmond for his current contract. Played like a world beater and now back to an alsoran
I see the umpiring has fallen into the sh*t it was when Sicily got done over with umpire help and rules committee help the win is guaranteed.
Did the poor boy get up and kick at goall after his bullsh*t dangerous?????? Tackle.
Really we are now piss weak in our game dies a little every time over zealous umpires and rule wreckers originally that football suicide of the game merchant, Hocking
I actually hate it when teams get helped, and some free kicks are so terribly unfair and a Rioli soccer style non trip causes a fight, hope he is quenching his thirst with a chilly soft cordial?

Strong finish from the umps. But let me guess port got a raw deal

Port get a raw deal from:

a) the umpires when they win
b) the umpires when they lose
c) the AFL commission
d) the SANFL
e) the corrupt Victorian hive mind
f) the corrupt footy media
g) the evil Darth Hinkley who exists to hold them down
h) the draft rules
i) other posters on Bigfooty
j) the goal umpires
k) the boundary umpires
l) David Koch
m) the score review system
n) the pro-Adelaide SA media
o) Collingwood
p) the AA selectors

Last edited:
I see the umpiring has fallen into the sh*t it was when Sicily got done over with umpire help and rules committee help the win is guaranteed.
Did the poor boy get up and kick at goall after his bullsh*t dangerous?????? Tackle.
Really we are now piss weak in our game dies a little every time over zealous umpires and rule wreckers originally that football suicide of the game merchant, Hocking
I actually hate it when teams get helped, and some free kicks are so terribly unfair and a Rioli soccer style non trip causes a fight, hope he is quenching his thirst with a chilly soft cordial?

I’m happy for you or sad that happened to you

Was the same dumb umpire who called play on when Petracca threw the ball which resulted in a goal to melbourne ? Time to let go don't ya think ?
how about the 15 holding the balls that weren't called against Cripps and Hewett. They definitely swallowed their whistle which resulted in about a 4 goal advantage to your boys. The same umpiring won't happen again as the better umpires take the finals games.

Good luck Port
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

c) the AFL commission
d) the SANFL
h) the draft rules
j) the goal umpires
k) the boundary umpires
l) David Koch
You forgot the score review and the pro-Adelaide SA media

Can you write this again, but a little more legible?

how about the 15 holding the balls that weren't called against Cripps and Hewett. They definitely swallowed their whistle which resulted in about a 4 goal advantage to your boys. The same umpiring won't happen again as the better umpires take the finals games.
Lol , you think mistakes by umpires won't happen in finals , think again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Butters and Rozee will take too many votes off each other. But hey lose your money if you want.
seems to of not been a problem in the past for stacked midfields, I just think his year is being unfairly overshadowed by Butters, I think he has been every bit as good.

It’s going to be tough reading all the umpiring conspiracy posts in Richmond threads for the next 30 years while you implement your next 5 year plan
Tigers have done a lot more than your poor buggar since 2007 surrender to the rotten old Cats.
Pretty well promised the world gave nothing!
What would make you think that Richmond people would be whinging I no Richmond person but they are mid line team these days and some terrible free kicks in the last 10 minutes you guys got a hand and looked mediocre, I hope you manage to get all your "off the ground" player excuses on the footy ground
you'll need them because you are so up and down Ken would be very worried
You look Geelong like, a bit good,but that's all never all good, just a bit .

c) the AFL commission
d) the SANFL
h) the draft rules
j) the goal umpires
k) the boundary umpires
l) David Koch
m) the score review system
n) the pro-Adelaide SA media
o) Collingwood
p) the AA selectors
You forgot ******* Ken Hinkley

Reminds me a bit of our game last night.

Supposedly 'better, finals challenging' team looks casual and loose and fumbly, while the 'underdog team with nothing to play for' fights hard and takes it right up to them, before running out of gas in the final quarter.

Port will go out in straight sets this finals series

I predict they will go to water when the pressure is on

Especially rozzee, and the arrow man

Can’t wait to see them crap the bed again

Port will go out in straight sets this finals series

I predict they will go to water when the pressure is on

Especially rozzee, and the arrow man

Can’t wait to see them crap the bed again
That’s a bad take , they are a very good side. It’s a long season teams go through runs then fade away a bit Pies and Port both have and Carlton on the other hand on a tear but finals it all starts again. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Port in the GF.

Pretty happy with today to be honest. Played quite a few of the next generation, tried a few guys in less familiar positions. Thought the debutants in particular slotted in really nicely in Brown and Tresize, both looked comfortable at the level already.

Add Sonsie, Clarke, Gibcus, Lynch to this side and we begin the rebuild next season.

Port were always going to win, they're a better side with one eye on finals and are top 4 quality, so I got to watch today stress free and exactly what I hoped for we got to see, kids were competitive for 90% of the game and we still lost so we hopefully get the best pick possible and McQualter can't use a win to claim the job!

Back