Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Swans v Demons Sun Aug 26th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So Sydney are in finals without having actually earned their spot. Going to be the weakest team that’s been in finals for a long time. Just wow.

Can you think of anything more wonderful!

P1ssing muppets like you off…it’s simply MARVELOUS! .😆😆😆

I never thought I’d say this…Go BLUES!

Tough but unfortunately we aren’t one of the teams the AFL has a mandate to give every advantage to, so we have to do things the slow way. No skipping the queue for us :(
Cry me a river……After your post I wouldn’t scrape you off my shoe…..you can roll around it like the rest of you snipers 💩💩

And back to your lame gutless sniping insinuation - how bigs your team’s ticker son? Haven’t seen you win a premiership - even with the pick of the crop.

Must be intestinal deficiency. Like team, like ‘fanboy’.

I bet you get your hair done like Dylan Shiel…..still. 🤣🤣🤣
SuperMeltdown

Loving it!

How are things at the cheat end of the ladder?
Simply glorious….but not sure an umpire mistake is cheating….well, maybe to the seriously intellectually limited it is…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone's upset!
Have a lolly.
Upset? 😆

Son, this is a humorous past time…I can do this for a year….don’t flatter yourself…you’re not that smart…or funny.

Tell you what……You keep thinking you’re clever…and I’ll keep enjoying making you look like the self-obsessed sniping gutless prat you are.

Kinda like this.

Deal?

Last edited:
Upset? 😆

Son, this is a humorous past time…I can do this for a year….don’t flatter yourself…you’re not that smart…or funny.

You keep thinking you’re clever…and I’ll keep enjoying making you look like the self-obsessed sniping gutless prat you are. Like this.

Deal?
Sorry…..forgot ‘juvenile’. My bad.

And spineless….sorry.

Guess this is what happens when you ‘crow’ over losing teams. Another piece of crud to go?
I can't tell if you realise that you're quoting yourself now.

I can't tell if you realise that you're quoting yourself now.
I can’t tell if you realise how stupid, incorrect and dull (unfunny) that remark was?

But I’ll entertain your silliness - care to show me where I’ve EVER crowed over someones loss?

A smart person would understand - I’m an easygoing supporter - it’s mindless xxxxless snipers I dislike….are you reading me?

Last edited:
Back