Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Saints v Tigers Sun Aug 13th 3:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They (Richmondl might as well stick with McQualter as coach for at least the next 2 years because their list is clearly cooked and it's going to be a long road back for them play finals again. Not sure if their job is actually appealing for any potential candidate
I'm sure that was said when Dimma first turned up and we had a "worse list than Fitzroy". The thing is that potential coaches will realise that Richmond will back in their next coach through the bad times unlike a lot of other teams (seems funny to say that now but we're in the 21st century where times have changed).

I'm sure that was said when Dimma first turned up and we had a "worse list than Fitzroy". The thing is that potential coaches will realise that Richmond will back in their next coach through the bad times unlike a lot of other teams (seems funny to say that now but we're in the 21st century where times have changed).

That's true but now in an 18 team comp (soon to be 19) rebuilds take longer and more prolonged than ever.

Of course I didn't expect The Giants to do so well this season under a new coach, but they also had a lot of young talent on their list.

Collingwood was everyone's tip for the bottom 4 last year before the season started.

Agreed it's too early to write off Richmond's list.

Collingwood was everyone's tip for the bottom 4 last year before the season started.

Agreed it's too early to write off Richmond's list.

If Lynch had played most of the season, they'd probably have made finals, so they're not THAT bad.

Back