Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Saints v Blues Sun August 6th 3:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton supporters say they don't have a rivalry with St Kilda but they sure celebrate hard when they beat us.

I guess us flogging them for the last couple of decades makes any rare win for them against us pretty sweet.

It used to be the other way around.

I remember when we used to celebrate rare wins against Carlton.

7.5 cents in the dollar.

And that was good value.

Has this thread been moved on to the Carlton board? Carlton supporters have come out of the woodwork, couldn't find any of them a month or two ago.

Look mate, the Blues did footy supporters a favour today.
Nobody wants shitty Ross Lyin football in September.
In a few weeks you’ll be entrenched in no man’s land again.
Saints just need to know their place …

Carlton supporters say they don't have a rivalry with St Kilda but they sure celebrate hard when they beat us.

I guess us flogging them for the last couple of decades makes any rare win for them against us pretty sweet.

It used to be the other way around.

I remember when we used to celebrate rare wins against Carlton.

Rivalry 😂

We have enough rivalries.

Doubt you have any, do you?

Saints fans still chirping?

Angry Respect GIF by MolaTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivalry? Completely insignificant in my eyes, but do enjoy beating a side where your supporters think they are in form, falling in against North, WC and 1 qtr against the Hawks, 3 wins in your last 8 games

Completely insignificant
They are trying to build a rivalry with any of the big 4 but none of them want to have a special round with them at any stage of the year because they basically have no identity and no significant support.
They should try and target similar clubs like North Melbourne or footscray for some much needed rivalry . They might get even a decent crowd of 30k plus if they market it properly.
Kudos for trying I will give them that

We found ourselves sitting behind some minor celebrities today. Three young guys from Adelaide who cheerfully indulged an endless stream of selfie & autograph requests. Youtoobers I expect. 80k followers I heard. No idea who they are. Are they here on BF?
Probably not.
That might take too much time on something other than themselves.

Has this thread been moved on to the Carlton board? Carlton supporters have come out of the woodwork, couldn't find any of them a month or two ago.
Have you been looking on the Saints board?
Been plenty of Blues posters all year on the main board. Usually in Blues related threads, but in general discussion too.
Maybe you're just noticing them now after a loss because you're triggered? You know, like a recency bias type of thing.

Gotta love it when a troll goes early and ends up looking even more stupid (if that's even possible for this one)
Not as stupid as some of the Blues supporters around here that are talking themselves up like they're gonna be handing out ass whoopings to the top sides in September. We'll see about that, if I'm wrong I'll take the egg on my face and bow before King Charles and his cronies of crazy Vossy zealots.

Back