Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - North v Demons Sun August 6th 1:10pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

you can tell harrison petty sees dayne zorko in the corner of his eyes and in every shadow

has been a shell of a player since dayne taught him where he belongs
Apart from the six goals last week, of course. Would’ve kicked 12 if Zorko wasn’t haunting him I guess.

Apart from the six goals last week, of course. Would’ve kicked 12 if Zorko wasn’t haunting him I guess.

Haha didn’t see his 6 goals last week? Getting taught where he belongs by that grub really hurt him, has he stopped sooking about Touk yet or is he gonna try get another week put on his suspension? 🤣
a thirds division edfl full forward could have kicked a bag on the shadow of dylan grimes that played last week

every spud has its day as we say

Seriously obsessed

Nah just disappointed. I like North. Have always had a soft spot for them, especially as half my family are North supporters. Was born before the competitive rivalry in the 70s and we haven't had much of a competitive rivalry since. Plus we've shared some players that were very much well loved at the Hawks (thanks for Gibbo and Hale).

They are clearly way too talented to be as poor as they are.

Twenty something first and second round picks on their list and all.

Getting sick of Kingy sucking off all the Melbourne players. Petracca has had nearly no impact on the game so far but he needs to change his pants everytime he goes near it

Nah just disappointed. I like North. Have always had a soft spot for them, especially as half my family are North supporters. Was born before the competitive rivalry in the 70s and we haven't had much of a competitive rivalry since. Plus we've shared some players that were very much well loved at the Hawks (thanks for Gibbo and Hale).

They are clearly way too talented to be as poor as they are.

Twenty something first and second round picks on their list and all.

They are in the habit of losing, which is a hard habit to break. Could have won a few more games this year if they knew how to win. Granted in some games they have been utter trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are in the habit of losing, which is a hard habit to break. Could have won a few more games this year if they knew how to win. Granted in some games they have been utter trash.

That's exactly what happened to/with Carlton during our bleak/wooden spoon years.

It's a very hard thing to shrug off (the habit of losing/or more specifically, learning how to win)

I hope they keep going with what they were playing like in the first quarter and half of th21ste the 2nd, and don't get blown in the 2nd half

Slight correction, if they "wanted" to win is more accurate. This tanking will create a terrible culture and hurt then long term even if the AFL is too gutless to strip of picks.

North had a well deserved reputation for being a tough proud club, their fans deserve better than what they are getting from the current club who have less soul than GWS or GC. the AFL needs the North of old back.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Slight correction, if they "wanted" to win is more accurate. This tanking will create a terrible culture and hurt then long term even if the AFL is too gutless to strip of picks.

North had a well deserved reputation for being a tough proud club, their fans deserve better than what they are getting from the current club who have less soul than GWS or GC. the AFL needs the North of old back.

The Shinboner spirit has long been dead and buried.

Just need to have a look at how some of their supporters carry on.

Don’t mess with Jack Viney.

It was a nice feeling being up and firing...even though it was only for a quarter.

Back to being s**t again. Lol

Trac such a gun.

Ah well. Had a solid crack - kids can't do everything.

Never thought I'd say it, but Dal Santo and Anthony Hudson are harder to listen to than King and Healy. Annoying little twerps pencil neck and pencil d1ck.

The Shinboner spirit has long been dead and buried.

Just need to have a look at how some of their supporters carry on.
How soon until Clarko takes another paid vacation? 😂

What is it with the Hawthorn angst lately? I really don't get where it's come from.

Back