Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Saints v Blues Sun August 6th 3:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Only bright light for the Saints was Wilkie giving Curnow a complete bath
He did a good job, but he had plenty of help. Not many one on ones. Also feels that the umps were very conscious of #FREEKICKCURNOW and he got absolutely nothing, despite some obvious infringements.

Carlton supporters complaining about the umpiring is rich when they kept you in the game for the first 3 quarters.

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Well done Saints. Was a ripping game, although I thought we were done, even when we started to kick some goals.
Just felt like we weren't clean enough to take advantage of our chances and a few players were trying to do too much. Seemed to adjust and settle at the right time.

Felt like maybe the Saints went from free flowing, high pressure, attacking footy in the 1st half then went slow and defensive in the 2nd half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Dees end the streak next week
I agree and won't have a problem with that. Noticed a few bad habits creeping in today with players missing the quick handballs by 1m or so and making the runner slow to collect, and some players being a bit flashy and trying to do too much. Don't mind a reality check. Maybe today helped with that?

Especially if Dees get Oliver back and we still have a few out.

Back