Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Bombers v Eagles Sat August 5th 1:45pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Bombers by a lot

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Start of the year we had a public apology to Collingwood for a single missed free. In the last quarter we saw a clear front on not paid, a goal kicked from a push not paid, a throw up that was effectively an assist from the ump and a block that was ignored. All one way, in a 1 point loss. Who wants to put money on the fact we won't hear a word about it?

I hoped the Eagles won that, because i tipped them, but honestly, we are bad.
I have no idea what Dodoro is doing.

The context is, not to take anything away from west coast, they played well, but that was on our home ground and it was just lacklustre as it gets.

The statistics this year don't support that statement. Feel free to check.

Over the years.

You want to see the most garbage one sided corrupt umpiring ever in an AFL match? A game where the umpires were literally demoted back to a lower league the following week for blatant cheating?

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the years.

You want to see the most garbage one sided corrupt umpiring ever in an AFL match? A game where the umpires were literally demoted back to a lower league the following week for blatant cheating?

Oh ok so umpires should make decisions based on historical trend data?

Ok cool. Good point really well made.

Oh ok so umpires should make decisions based on historical trend data?

Ok cool. Good point really well made.

You would rather bury your head in the sand and think your team earned all those close wins over in Adelaide over the years. Lol yeah right.

More bemused by the inane motions commentators run through than mad. He probably didn't even realise he said it.😆

I'll stay bemused.

GWS aren't world beaters, we've beaten them before, and Carlton proved Collingwood are gettable, especially if they take it easy in the last round leading into the finals. Beating GWS puts us in contention if other results fall our way, beating the Pies puts us on 13 wins and we're a lock.

This close win may have been the scare we needed going into V North next week. Should've pipped the Swans.

So we're still a chance and not out of the ordinary with what they said. So you're being a little foolish. Even then it's not really a pass mark for us, we went into this year with everyone predicting us in the bottom 2.

Back