Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - North v Freo Sat March 23rd 1:45pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

weirdly I don't think either club would be too unhappy with that. North showed a glimpse of their scary future in that 1st half before they ran out of puff and Freo fought back from a terrible start and did what they needed to do. Was impressed at how our defence completely neutralised North's talls despite conceding the inside 50 count. No injuries either.

Some massive confirmation bias at work here. You were trolling our board before the match and now you're sooking that it blew up in your face? grow up bro.
Can only comment on what is being posted. If you think chipping at the Kangas to fold, go to Tassie, not win another flag for 100 years isn’t arrogance, then you’re the one who needs to grow up. Let’s have a beer when you win your first flag OK 😎

Last edited:
Can only comment on what is being posted. If you think chipping at the Kangas to fold, go to Tassie, not win another flag for 100 years isn’t arrogance, then you’re the one who needs to grow up. Let’s have a beer when you win your first flag OK 😎
you must hate beer 😬

Kinda like north supporters acting like they “deserved” their generational AFL welfare packages too huh?

I must admit I don’t get it. We played off for a flag in 2013. We’re competitive till 2015 & since then we’ve rebuilt entirely from draft & trades with no concessions. We are coming into another window to challenge for finals.

What have North done in this time other than become a basket case begging handouts? But somehow the fact they won some flags last century before it was a national competition means we’re the pretenders?

Give me a break.

I must admit I don’t get it. We played off for a flag in 2013. We’re competitive till 2015 & since then we’ve rebuilt entirely from draft & trades with no concessions. We are coming into another window to challenge for finals.

What have North done in this time other than become a basket case begging handouts? But somehow the fact they won some flags last century before it was a national competition means we’re the pretenders?

Give me a break.

Err sorry? You need to learn your AFL history it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I did enjoy this thread. Particularly the early crows from WC supporters.

As a Dockers supporter since 1995, I've learned to take my fun when I find it 🤣

OTOH, anyone who declared game over in the first half didn't watch last week, or, for example, the first final in 2022. This team is gunna be the death of all its supporters, I swear!

Back