Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - North v Carlton Good Friday Appeal Game March 29th 4:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 40 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying we win but would of been a closer contest for sure.

They were so quick to snuff out any potential momentum.

You think it was a fair umpiring display?
take out the goals from frees and its maybe 10 pts different

difference is all the frees were there. your players s**t themselves when they see harry and charlie and infringe

we are a 10-20 goal better side all things being equal

I’m inquisitive. Did you know you were going to get a free ride from the umps ?
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You will never see our administration ratttling tins on Punt road to save their own club cretin begging for 50c from opposing supporters making their way home from work.

Pathetic minnow losers.

There's a lot of things we won't be seeing from the Blues, e.g. a flag in my lifetime lol

Go the Blues!

You will never see our administration ratttling tins on Punt road to save their own club cretin begging for 50c from opposing supporters making their way home from work.

Pathetic minnow losers.

So... you're a bit of a sore winner, hey? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton owned 25% of North Melbourne at the time.

So you won 1.5 premierships and we won 0.5. :p
That's a nice way for you guys to think about it

Plenty of positives for NMFC.
Would be surprised if they didn't win at least 8 games this year. They are 3 years from top 6 I reckon just got to get rid of a few passengers like Stephenson and CCJ and replace with high draft picks

AFL worked out how to hide drug tests, but haven’t worked out how to conceal which team they ask the umpires to favour pre game.

27 Free Kicks to 3/4 time for Carlton. Games a mess.
+35 disposals
+11 contested possessions
+21 tackles

When you dominate tackles like that despite winning more of the ball and being first to the ball more often you get free kicks. Shocker.

Plenty of positives for NMFC.
Would be surprised if they didn't win at least 8 games this year. They are 3 years from top 6 I reckon just got to get rid of a few passengers like Stephenson and CCJ and replace with high draft picks
I still have us winning two games at best this year. Game by game predictions suggest zero but someone always *s things up and manages to lose to even the worst sides.

It's not just the frees paid against, it's also that they wouldn't pay htb our way, called a clear handball from Simpkin htb, Carlton getting away with a throw we get pinged for one + 50m penalty.

Makes you almost question following the sport with umpiring like that.
I absolutely agree, it makes it very difficult to watch

Plenty of frees missed for North, not going to even argue with you on that

Back