Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Hawks v Pies Sat August 5th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

I know just the shoulder...

images

I dont want to kick a bloke when he's just been injured, but Jeeze Daicos goes to water when you apply a little heat to him.

He doesnt like the physical s**t. That's 2 weeks in a row now.
He's a kid, he will work it out. Collingwoods mature player's should be doing more to help him out

Great win by the Hawks, really hungry today, it was quite obvious they wanted it a lot more today. Hats off to them , they have a bright future with those youngsters.

As for my boys, any complacency and you get found out in the AFL, almost cue in the rack stuff today by the Pies and it looks like it may come at a cost.

Back to the drawing board Fly, looks like our unpredictable play is becoming predictable.

He's a kid, he will work it out. Collingwoods mature player's should be doing more to help him out
He’s a kid, not the best player in the comp.

Bont would never. If Daicos wins the Brownlow over Bont, Petracca and Dawson this year then we need to change the voting system. He’s a jet and will be a jet but has nothing on Bont

hawks have a great win but all oppo fans want to do is talk/troll about daicos like he done something personal to you like how strange are nuf nufs these days on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm much saltier about the reaction to the Murphy tunnelling incident than the result.

Seemingly everyone, including the umpires, forget that's a rule for very good reason, because it's dangerous as sh*t. And then called Murphy a 'sook'.

Larkey even got suspended for doing it last year, let alone it being a free kick, you half-wit campaigners.
Saltier than the swinging arm into the hawk players head after he's marked it? or the 2 tackles where hawks players heads hit the ground but werent called? or the weak legs of butter daicos for flopping from a chest puch to milk the umpire in?

This is my first post after being a bit of a big footy lurker for a couple of months now. But if people don’t realise that the pies would be in a heavy training load to prepare for September then I don’t know what to tell you. They will be fine (unfortunately) still the best team in it for mine and Fly has plenty of experience in this area.

This is my first post after being a bit of a big footy lurker for a couple of months now. But if people don’t realise that the pies would be in a heavy training load to prepare for September then I don’t know what to tell you. They will be fine (unfortunately) still the best team in it for mine and Fly has plenty of experience in this area.
Do they think they’ll still be flat for 2-3 more games?

Do they think they’ll still be flat for 2-3 more games?
They’ve got two big games coming up. I think they’ll reset from now on and play their best footy from now on. Fly has seen what happens with poor fitness management in 2018. The pies will end up flying into September in my opinion. I could be totally wrong, but watching them the last couple of weeks, they look like a team that are getting flogged on the track.

Looks like the tagger is back! Seriously poor form from Collingwoods senior players to not put some heat on Maginness. Josh Daicos was the only one sticking up for his brother.

He’s a kid, not the best player in the comp.

Bont would never. If Daicos wins the Brownlow over Bont, Petracca and Dawson this year then we need to change the voting system. He’s a jet and will be a jet but has nothing on Bont

The brownlow is a s**t award anyway, anyone who rates it doesn't really understand who's valuable.

Back