Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Cats v Port Sat August 5th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, failing to recognize what is actually happen, making up fake history again is the make up of your club. It’s bloody embarrassing. Hope you clowns crash and burn hard after how big your heads have got this season

Wow what a way to disprove me huh

As I said, youre always in port gameday threads crapping on about how bad port are, you hope we get what we deserve all our players are crap / whingers etc.

If anyone wants to make up their own mind it will take 2mins to click on his posting history, scroll through his comments on port gameday threads

Last edited:

Wow what a way to disprove me huh

As I said, youre always in port gameday threads crapping on about how bad port are, you hope we get what we deserve all our players are crap / whingers etc.

If anyone wants to make up their own mind it will take 2mins to click on his posting history, scroll through his comments on port gameday threads
If you put as much effort into supporting your team as you do in trying to upset me I’m sure you’d be happier :D

This is embarrassing from Kane

Geelong had worse outs than Port.

Really? Worse than 12, incl 8 best 22?

I could only name Hawkins, Blicavs and Guthrie but I'm no Geelong expert.

The moral victory stuff is embarrassing agree there.

Really? Worse than 12, incl 8 best 22?

I could only name Hawkins, Blicavs and Guthrie but I'm no Geelong expert.

The moral victory stuff is embarrassing agree there.
Having SANFL players on there means nothing. You can’t count McKenzie either as he came off as the sub

Hawkins was in AA form and Blicavs is arguably Geelong’s most important player. Guthrie is also a better player than pretty much all the players on Ports injury list.

Having SANFL players on there means nothing. You can’t count McKenzie either as he came off as the sub

Hawkins was in AA form and Blicavs is arguably Geelong’s most important player. Guthrie is also a better player than pretty much all the players on Ports injury list.

Agreed. How many of Port's outs would be in their best half dozen players? Those 3 are for Geelong. Equal 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the B&F for a premiership team last year.

Yep, they're all hack Sanfl players. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one’s said that

I would say none of them were top 10 of your b&f last year but I’d be lying because Finlayson scraped in at 10

Unlike Geelong who were missing the winner, 3rd and 4th
I'd say in terms of structure it royally ****ed us.

Our 2 best 'tall' defenders missing (I'm aware t Mac went down in the 1st)

Lycett, though he's been average this year he provides that contest that we need. And that's taking away nothing from Visentini who did battle hard.

Finlayson and Dixon, again, 2 players pivotal to our forward structure/2nd ruck spot. Marshalls been average for a few months now and doesn't have what it takes to be the spearhead of the team. Looked lost at times, probably from the headknock.

I give us credit for the fight we put up, but that was on the back of our young gun midfielders literally trying to make it all happen. At the end of the day, we can pat ourselves on the back like ken likes to do, but we absolutely needed that 4 points and it was there to be taken against a depleted Geelong.

I'd say in terms of structure it royally ****ed us.

Our 2 best 'tall' defenders missing (I'm aware t Mac went down in the 1st)

Lycett, though he's been average this year he provides that contest that we need. And that's taking away nothing from Visentini who did battle hard.

Finlayson and Dixon, again, 2 players pivotal to our forward structure/2nd ruck spot. Marshalls been average for a few months now and doesn't have what it takes to be the spearhead of the team. Looked lost at times, probably from the headknock.

I give us credit for the fight we put up, but that was on the back of our young gun midfielders literally trying to make it all happen. At the end of the day, we can pat ourselves on the back like ken likes to do, but we absolutely needed that 4 points and it was there to be taken against a depleted Geelong.

Yes, thought your young ruckman was outstanding.

Players missing last night from ports best 23
Aliir (Jonas)
Bergman (Mead)
Dixon (Lord)
Fantasia (Evans, McEntee)
Farrell (Bonner)
Finlayson (Georgiades)
Jones (Burgoyne)
Lycett (Visentini)
McKenzie subbed injured (Clurey)
Thanks. All unavailable, but for team structure wouldn’t all play at same time.
Fully fit, Ive rearranged your list for the 8 I’d bring in plus McKenzie, with their backups in brackets.
But some would think they’re not as important as a group as Hawkins, Blicavs and Guthrie are to Geelong.

Lol one of the umpires in this game gave Geelong 15 frees and Port 0.

That’s more frees than some teams get in a whole game, and from one ump!

Oof.

Oof.
They just pay them as they see them.

6a46fa76074354e8e8a586fc59199cd1

Oof.
You are kidding aren't you?

Please tell me you're kidding.

So other than that umpire port had more frees. Typical bias ;)
Not sure why we didn’t complain last week at the favourable treatment Freo got.
It's like when I was young, other than that kid at school who beat the snot out of me most days, school was actually kinda fun! ;)

Back