Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Hawks v Pies Sat August 5th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks supporters I haven't watched your team play this season until today.

How are you 16th with 5 wins (soon to be 6) when you can play this well?
We've not played like this for much of the year, particularly for 4 quarters.

The "gutted" midfield took a bit to gel, and it's looking good for the future.

A few weeks out from finals, on the back of a loss, with a bunch of players trying to keep their spot? Brave to flirt with form at this time I reckon, Pies fans should know that after they phoned in their last h+a match against the Cats in 2011.
Obvious answer is Melbourne.
Dees haven't been all that themselves. 32pt win over a declining Richmond side, not bad I guess; 1pt win over a choked Brisbane after being behind most the game; barely got over the line against Adelaide who are usually crap away from home; 21pt win over a St Kilda side with no fit players on the bench; 2pt loss to the Giants but granted they're in red hot form and that was in the NT. The Dees will be facing a real good test against the Blues next week.

Well that’s a turn up. Pies looked flat and tired again. Need to regroup and get reset for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Collingwood want to know where things went wrong, then all they need to do is look at the centre clearances (18-3 Hawthorn’s way) and marks (139-76 Hawthorn’s way).

By controlling the centre bounces and retaining possession with their kicking, they gave Collingwood no chance to win. A very good win by Hawthorn.

P
80% of your posts on here are potting one particular team. Now you are being called out by a certain supporter base you are crying.

Typical front running flog. Get back in your shell now.
Better to be running from the front than trying to make up the numbers and qualify in the bottom half of the 8 for the first time in a decade.

P
Better to be running from the front than trying to make up the numbers and qualify in the bottom half of the 8 for the first time in a decade.
Hang on i thought rent free only applied to when you wanted to use it??

The only rent free living is us in your own deluded mind and your posting history on here shows your true intentions and agenda on here which no one can hide!

🤡

Back