Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Crows v Suns Sat August 5th 2:10pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't go into this game fearing the Crows, got them earlier this year, but Adelaide Oval is a different prospect.

We pretty much have 4 elimination finals if we want to make finals from here on in.

Adelaide favourites, but it isn't foregone conclusion some think.
Suns will get pantsed

Absolute must win game, yet Pedlar out managed? Strange. He's an important player.
Yeah managed... been playing on fumes for the past month & should have been managed weeks ago.

With Rankine out, they waited for Rachele to return.

Should be a cracking game.

I've got a funny feeling this whole Zorko-Miller situation is going to give us extra motivation to win this game. We saw what happened three weeks ago when Dew got sacked and the players had to adjust last minute - it was one of our best performances of the season against St Kilda. I highly doubt we're going to come out flat in this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Suns fans accepting what the outcome will be already. 👍👍👍

Crows to pump Suns by a lot.

Going Forwards, I would much rather have the Suns list than Adelaide's.

Having said that, The Crows should win, but your last 6 weeks form wise has been bog ordinarily for the most part..

No grounds to be cocky imo

Going Forwards, I would much rather have the Suns list than Adelaide's.

Having said that, The Crows should win, but your last 6 weeks form wise has been bog ordinarily for the most part..

No grounds to be cocky imo
I think any team would like their entire list to be top 10 picks lol, crows are doing great for 2nd youngest team in the league.

Adelaide to look like worldbeaters at home, getting everyone excited again, before half of them don't bother getting the plane to Brisbane, and the game gets called off.

Back