Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Saints v Cats Sat Aug 19th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was told before the QF you'll win the whole thing but 2023 you'll founder and there's no guarantee you'll rebound 100/100 fans would take that.

Hell I reckon you and I would both take a league title if it came with being relegated the next season.
I dunno, ask the Leicester fans in the championship.

Nah probably would but haha

If I was told before the QF you'll win the whole thing but 2023 you'll founder and there's no guarantee you'll rebound 100/100 fans would take that.

Hell I reckon you and I would both take a league title if it came with being relegated the next season.
We won a flag we’d been chipping at for years, then had a so-so year. I‘ll take it, still in it up to our eyeballs in 2024 in my opinion. It’ll hurt a lot of oppo supporters when it happens too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True.

It would be so St. Kilda to beat the premiers, then get well beaten next week and tumble from 6th to miss the finals, after being in the 8 for the entire year.
100% not tooting our horn but Lions at the GABBA would be less to do with the Saints choking. It's a tough matchup.

Lions also still need to win it to confirm Top 2, unless weird s**t happens tomorrow.

One of them was reversed and you could mount an argument that all 4 of them were 50-50.
It’s been a bizarre umpiring effort.

Hasn’t made a difference to the game
If the reverse happened at KP. This thread would have every poster under the sun claiming we only ever win because of the umps.

Useless prick Jeremy Cameron

Back