Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Tigers v North Sat Aug 19th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond-vs-North-Melbourne.png

13th v 17th

AFL 2023 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 23
RICHMOND V NORTH MELBOURNE
SATURDAY AUGUST 19TH 1:45PM EST (M.C.G.)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Teams
TIGERS

B: D.Grimes, N.Balta, T.Young
HB: N.Vlastuin, D.Rioli, J.Short
C: K.McIntosh, T.Taranto, J.Ross
HF: S.Bolton, L.Baker, D.Prestia
F: J.Riewoldt, D.Martin, M.Pickett
FOLL: T.Nankervis - C, T.Cotchin, J.Hopper

I/C: N.Broad, I.Soldo, T.Dow, J.Graham
EMG: J.Bauer, M.Coulthard, S.Banks, M.Rioli

In: T.Cotchin, J.Hopper
Out: J.Bauer (Omitted), M.Coulthard (Omitted), R.Mansell (Sub)

KANGAROOS
B: A.Corr, B.McKay, L.McDonald
HB: J.Ziebell, T.Thomas, D.Tucker
C: D.Howe, L.Davies-Uniacke, B.Scott
HF: K.Turner, H.Sheezel, C.Taylor
F: E.Ford, N.Larkey, P.Curtis
FOLL: T.Xerri, W.Phillips, J.Simpkin - C

I/C: H.Greenwood, T.Goldstein, J.Goater, T.Powell
EMG: J.Archer, C.Lazzaro, F.Perez, B.Drury

In: D.Howe, W.Phillips, H.Greenwood, T.Powell
Out: J.Archer (Omitted), C.Lazzaro (Omitted), J.Stephenson (Injured), B.Cunnington (Retired), G.Wardlaw (Managed)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Richmond legends Jack Riewoldt and Trent Cotchin will thank the Tiger Army for their continued support across their long and successful AFL careers by completing a lap of the MCG following Saturday’s match.

Fans are encouraged to stay at the ground following the final siren to show their appreciation to Cotchin and Riewoldt, who will complete the lap together.

The pair have played a club record 292 games as Richmond teammates, including three premierships in which Cotchin was captain and Riewoldt vice-captain for each.

Last edited:

I've tipped North not making the same mistake I did last year when I changed my tip to the Tigers.

Always seems to be a game we lose.

I'd be more confident if this was at Marvel.

We have had a lot of close losses this year.
We should be in the game at least question is for how long.

Interested in the crowd size for this one, 2 Richmond greats last game
Should be massive. I booked an overseas trip thinking Cotch wouldn't fly to Perth and his 300th would be after I returned. It could be hailing golf balls and I'll be there for this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll see them looking to feed Jack and Cotchin the ball at every opportunity. 5 years ago that would have resulted in Jack kicking 10 and Cotch getting 30+ touches but it might not actually work out too well this week if they are over Jack/Trent focussed.

Hope the priority is to get the win first before any celebration goals. I'd still back us in to win, if ever there was a time the playing group would give maximum effort for their teammates it is this week for us.

Will be a big occasion watching these 2 guys for the last time, as a Tiger fan it's tough to remember footy without them, it's quite an era ago before these two helped change the club.

You'll see them looking to feed Jack and Cotchin the ball at every opportunity. 5 years ago that would have resulted in Jack kicking 10 and Cotch getting 30+ touches but it might not actually work out too well this week if they are over Jack/Trent focussed.

Hope the priority is to get the win first before any celebration goals. I'd still back us in to win, if ever there was a time the playing group would give maximum effort for their teammates it is this week for us.

Will be a big occasion watching these 2 guys for the last time, as a Tiger fan it's tough to remember footy without them, it's quite an era ago before these two helped change the club.
I agree that they'll get up to send off two Tiger legends. And you're right they should play the best option every time. I know it was a bit cringe worthy and embarrassing when Geelong tried too hard to set Tuohy up for a goal in his milestone game.

Both should kick goals just through the natural flow of the game.

Anyway enjoy sending off your legends, you can't get those moments back so you have to cherish them.

I actually have no interest in the result of this game. All I want is for Cotchin and Jack to get plenty of the ball and for the team to send them off in style. Two greats like these, who build up a dynasty and gave us so much joy, deserve a memorable final game.

North are (over) due.
Tiges have fallen face first into the hard cold snow and are sliding uncontrollably to the precipice, clutching to 3 flags.

North by a couple. Similar to last year.

Back