Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Suns v Carlton Sat Aug 19th 2:10pm EST (Heritage)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NINE. IN. A. ROW. 😂😂😂

Happy Birthday Countdown GIF by The3Flamingos

was going well til the goal ump didn't know how to apply the rules. Anyway, the blues won't fire a shot in the finals. They may scrape over the line against 8th in week 1 but that's about it.
If we can beat you guys in a finals-like furnace sans Cerra and Walsh, I think we should be able to handle whoever limps into 8th spot at the 'G.

"Port made a billion changes"
"Collingwood missed and weren't taking it seriously"
"It wasn't touched"

Now it's:

"The umpires gifted you the game because they want you finals-bound"

Never mind the fact we kicked ourselves out of it in the 3rd with what was it, 1.8? Gee imagine if Curnow got a free kick there in the dying seconds, haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I don't rate Carlton. Scraped over the line against the saints and Gold Coast suns. And an asterisk win against the dees who played 30 mins of football.
I rate them because they've won 9 in a row, including 1st, 2nd and 3rd, whilst dealing with injuries to 4-5 best 22 players.
I can understand why you're looking at it from a glass half empty perspective though.

I rate them because they've won 9 in a row, including 1st, 2nd and 3rd, whilst dealing with injuries to 4-5 best 22 players.
I can understand why you're looking at it from a glass half empty perspective though.
Including from being 40 points down against a side who smashed Brisbane up there.

"Port made a billion changes"
"Collingwood missed and weren't taking it seriously"
"It wasn't touched"

Now it's:

"The umpires gifted you the game because they want you finals-bound"

Never mind the fact we kicked ourselves out of it in the 3rd with what was it, 1.8? Gee imagine if Curnow got a free kick there in the dying seconds, haha.
It’s called fear

The rest of the comp are in shambles

It’s called fear

The rest of the comp are in shambles
Didn't see much credit for Curnow's game and his matchsaving mark either, except we kept on getting bitching about the umpires from a Saints and Melbourne fan... surprise surprise.

Back