Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Dogs v Eagles Sun Aug 20th 1:10pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the Basset Hound is totally lost and can't find his way home.

We need to put up a lost sign at the milk bar.

You are welcome Plugger35

I don't think I've ever barracked harder for West Coast in all my life, not even in the 2018 GF to see you break Collingwood's hearts.

You might have lost the No.1 draft pick today but you won back some respect, credit to Simpson and your players for playing to win today and not tank.

Special shout out to Jamie Cripps and his 5 goals, he did his old club a big favour today.

Just saw the result. WTF!???

The Dogs are not a serious footy team if this cr*p is what they dish up with finals on the line.

Even worse than us last night - and that takes some doing! I'm genuinely shocked :eek:

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

I don't think I've ever barracked harder for West Coast in all my life, not even in the 2018 GF to see you break Collingwood's hearts in the 2018 GF.

You might have lost the No.1 draft pick today but you won back some respect, credit to Simpson and your players for playing to win today and not tank.

Special shout out to Jamie Cripps and his 5 goals, he did his old club a big favour today.

Simmo was trolling the media after it to

“We tried to tank that in the last three minutes and it didn’t work. I kept on saying kick it the other way and play an equalised game,” he said on Fox Footy.

We helped RTB into the finals 😍

Simmo was trolling the media after it to

We helped RTB into the finals 😍

He's a quality bloke Simmo with a good sense of humour, I hope he keeps his job and his players still want to play for him which they showed today.

Can't say the same for the Bulldogs players, they played today like they wanted Bevo to be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol essendon easiest draw In history and still can't make finals 😅

What’s that got to with Lobb & you being a walking contradiction?? Bit hard for your brain to stick to the subject at hand is it??🤣

Oh & atleast I’ve seen my side win a few flags, something you won’t experience follow the purple people😭😭

Last edited:
Ive only seen the result so I haven’t watched the game, but what is West Coast thinking? They’ve put up with the pressure etc all season, but at least they were going to get the clear no1 pick. Winning this game seems pointless, I’d rather west coast get Reid.

A comment only a fan from a club with no flags and in perpetual dreams and wishes mode for the future would write.

Bont has not even been that good this season imo (had better in the past)

Libba is going to take some votes off him too.

Petracca is a good bet imo esp given how many games Clarry has missed.

Back