Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Cats v Dogs Sat Aug 26th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

did the 7 billion C'wealth games bill include finishing this stadium?!

so depressing for Cats fans this, a fart in wet blanket served up at home, zero chance of a dynasty from this lot.
Yes so depressing, we just jumped at least three spots in the draft with the result of that glorified practice match, possibly four with today's results.

A little disappointing with the fade out at the end and a win would have been great given the position we were in at three quarter time, but it was great to see so many young players on the park for us and showing a bit and there's the obvious silver lining of dropping so many spots on the ladder given how crowded the middle places have been all year.

I probably haven't cared less about the result of a Geelong AFL game in nearly 20 years. Bring on the offseason.

Sad there's a goal of the year, mark of the year, but no FLOP of the year.
Shame these staging, diving, cheating campaigners.

Dogs would be a serious contender for a while, Cody Flopman being to the dive what Jeremy Howe is to the "spekkie". But gee whiz, did ex-Melbourne Demon legend Oskar Baker put in a ripping effort last night! What a loser!!!

Dogs would be a serious contender for a while, Cody Flopman being to the dive what Jeremy Howe is to the "spekkie". But gee whiz, did ex-Melbourne Demon legend Oskar Baker put in a ripping effort last night! What a loser!!!
You know you're a flog when you post something like this and follow Melbourne.

Pot.kettle.black

Didn’t Melbourne just play Josh Schache?

If that's how you respond to mental health you really are a *******
If your mental health is so bad that you can't handle someone criticising one of your players without resorting to abuse, then maybe you should log out for a bit :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where all the talk of dogs fans being stressed is coming from….70% of our fans on this site wanted us to lose.

If your mental health is so bad that you can't handle someone criticising one of your players without resorting to abuse, then maybe you should log out for a bit :thumbsu:
Completely missing the point as always.

The last time I corresponded with you was a pretty tough time and you thought it was a great idea to make fun of that.

That makes you king of the w***ers

The last time I corresponded with you was a pretty tough time and you thought it was a great idea to make fun of that.
Not how I remember it darling.

But I don't want to upset you anymore, and you seem very easily triggered, so maybe you should hit the Ignore button on me :thumbsu:

It was nice to see the young Cats playing a fast, happy, and free-wheeling game. Much better than the dour and joyless way the team was going about it for most of the year.

Yes.
You pretty clearly didn’t watch it if you think otherwise.
Dangerfield had 18 touches, 9 tackles, a goal, two goal assists, and 5 clearances.
Smith had 36 touches or something.

This pind**k attitudinal myth that smiling = not trying hard enough is laughable.

It's not necessarily about not trying hard enough.

It's about focus. Concentration. Intensity.

Do you think Smith hiding on the boundary line and making Rhys Stanley laugh whilst he was taking a set shot, was an example of elite level focus and concentration?

I think it was very clear that Smith didn't give the slightest f**k about the result last night.

It's not necessarily about not trying hard enough.

It's about focus. Concentration. Intensity.

Do you think Smith hiding on the boundary line and making Rhys Stanley laugh whilst he was taking a set shot, was an example of elite level focus and concentration?

I think it was very clear that Smith didn't give the slightest f**k about the result last night.

The game is supposed to be fun. I’d say a guy who has been part of 4 flags across the two most successful clubs of the millennium would know a bit about the impact of his approach and what does and doesn’t work.
How do you know what is elite level focus and concentration? What works for one doesn’t work for another. If it did, everyone would kick for goal like Ben Brown or Josh Kennedy.

Back