Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - North v Bombers Sat Aug 12th 1:45pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North-Melbourne-vs-Essendon.png

17th v 12th

AFL 2023 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 22
NORTH MELBOURNE V ESSENDON
SATURDAY AUGUST 12TH 1:45PM EST (MARVEL)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Teams
NORTH

B: A. Corr, B. McKay, J. Archer
HB: J. Goater, T. Thomas, L. McDonald - C
C: D. Tucker, L. Davies-Uniacke, B. Scott
HF: K. Turner, H. Sheezel, J. Stephenson
F: E. Ford, N. Larkey, P. Curtis
FOLL: T. Goldstein, B. Cunnington, J. Simpkin

I/C: T. Xerri, C. Taylor, J. Ziebell, G. Wardlaw
EMG: W. Phillips, C. Lazzaro, D. Howe, M. Bergman

IN: B. Cunnington, G. Wardlaw
OUT: W. Phillips (Omitted), R. Hansen Jr (Omitted), C. Lazzaro (Omitted)

BOMBERS
B: N. Hind, B. Zerk-Thatcher, J. Kelly
HB: M. Redman, J. Laverde, A. McGrath
C: E. Tsatas, A. Perkins, N. Martin
HF: S. Durham, P. Wright, N. Cox
F: J. Menzie, K. Langford, B. Hobbs
FOLL: A. Phillips, D. Parish, Z. Merrett - C

I/C: W. Snelling, D. Heppell, N. Bryan, M. Guelfi
EMG: S. Weideman, W. Setterfield, K. Baldwin, A. Davey Jnr

IN: W. Snelling
OUT: J. Caldwell (Injured), A. Davey Jnr (Sub)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited:

Essendon fans must be close to getting a rope, a chair and kicking it out from underneath them. North by 10 points . The Eagles will be furious.

We are utter dog s**t.

North could easily win this.

I was in North Melbourne yesterday, extremely quiet for their second grand final week. Keeping the lid on , very clever.
It’s always quite in North Melbourne considering what’s been going on for the last 3 years.
But I pray like all North supporters that we will soon see a cheer of some description with hopefully after the last game when this board finally wakes up and makes a Hard decision in the immediate sacking of Brady Rawlings and Gavin Brown after the last game.
Then that toxic cloud of 💩 that has put this club in its current position may finally start to lift.
Forget about priorities as you can have priorities from 1 to 10 and we still wouldn’t improve as these players would come into a toxic environment and not succeed.
Where the improvement will come is Ruthless Hard decisions off the field that hopefully bring more talented people coming to our club and which will hopefully move to on field people been brought in.

Hoping we win for Cunners
However we really need to have at least 4-5 goal lead with 10 mins to go.
The players don't know how to win and we have lost 4 games this year under 10pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players don't know how to win and we have lost 4 games this year under 10pts.
This can so easily happen .Players almost subconsciously expect to get over-run, and it becomes self fulfilling.
Plus, we are really spectacularly s**t. It takes much more effort to stay in touch with better teams (i.e. everyone, close run thing with west coast) than those teams have to use. In a close game they are likely to have far more left in the tank, simply through not having worked as hard.

can't see us winning this, Brad Lasso would have great intel on a lot of our younger players. Oh scratch that he never spoke to them.
Silly me.

Would love to win I'd laugh and be glued to Lasso's press conference if of course I wasn't at the ground.

All about Cunner this week. Hopefully the boys can step up for him.

It’s always quite in North Melbourne considering what’s been going on for the last 3 years.
But I pray like all North supporters that we will soon see a cheer of some description with hopefully after the last game when this board finally wakes up and makes a Hard decision in the immediate sacking of Brady Rawlings and Gavin Brown after the last game.
Then that toxic cloud of 💩 that has put this club in its current position may finally start to lift.
Forget about priorities as you can have priorities from 1 to 10 and we still wouldn’t improve as these players would come into a toxic environment and not succeed.
Where the improvement will come is Ruthless Hard decisions off the field that hopefully bring more talented people coming to our club and which will hopefully move to on field people been brought in.
A compelling post - a strong recruiting list management and player development and physical conditioning team are crucial to this future improvement. You can take ours, free-of-charge, to help with the rebuild 😬 you’re welcome ☺️

Wow, that's harsh but true. Brady Rawlings and Gavin Brown should be sacked, I agree.

can't see us winning this, Brad Lasso would have great intel on a lot of our younger players. Oh scratch that he never spoke to them.
Silly me.

Would love to win I'd laugh and be glued to Lasso's press conference if of course I wasn't at the ground.

Can't see you winning it? go watch us vs West Coast.

We are beyond cooked. This is 50/50 at best for us.

North at $3.85 is value IMO

Can't see you winning it? go watch us vs West Coast.

We are beyond cooked. This is 50/50 at best for us.

North at $3.85 is value IMO
Essendon might try for 10 minutes this week. Even out of form, that's enough to secure a 5-6 goal win.
Bombers may be beyond cooked, North are well beyond s**t. North aren't winning a game before mid-2025.

Essendon might try for 10 minutes this week. Even out of form, that's enough to secure a 5-6 goal win.
Bombers may be beyond cooked, North are well beyond s**t. North aren't winning a game before mid-2025.

R.ba4975338b987799009f92b62f736f99

Back