Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Lions v Crows Sat Aug 12th 4:35pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We could be the best/most unlucky team to ever miss the finals. Highest scoring team in the league. North 2013 also comes to mind.

Feels like we've already missed opportunities we should have kicked, tex and pedlar atleast, and let easy ones out the back. Not going to be the first team to beat Brisbane at home doing that. Gotta consider themselves lucky to be in front at half time and make every post a winner from here on in, but can't see it happening.

Feels like we've already missed opportunities we should have kicked, tex and pedlar atleast, and let easy ones out the back. Not going to be the first team to beat Brisbane at home doing that. Gotta consider themselves lucky to be in front at half time and make every post a winner from here on in, but can't see it happening.

Burgess

We could be the best/most unlucky team to ever miss the finals. Highest scoring team in the league. North 2013 also comes to mind.
North Melbourne are on a 18 game losing streak and have still won as many away games as you

My experience of the man is of a good and kind human being.
Jonathan Brown? Really is a good bloke, I lived near him when he was still in Victoria. We had the same dry cleaner actually, I assume he went there because they didn't accept payment from him. He always acted embarrassed when about getting free dry cleaning because of being a celebrity, and I appreciated that. The *ers didn't give me free anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classy goal crows. Hows the kick from Tex!

Have noticed Brisbane have barely got going last few matches. If 5th and below weren’t so bad they could have done a Dogs 2021 and fallen out of the four.

Have noticed Brisbane have barely got going last few matches. If 5th and below weren’t so bad they could have done a Dogs 2021 and fallen out of the four.
Just have to hit form in finals at the end of the day. Still doesn't fill much hope that we will.

2003 was a lucky win.

From memory Dogs had no bench left, would have been a 50 point win like it was at 3QTR time. Although Peter Rhode did his best as well to mess it all up.

Back