Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Lions v Cats Sat July 22nd 4:35pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

But you're playing at GMHBA stadium next week?
28wmke.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 goals, were Geelong missing Hawkins? missing Cameron? missing Oliver? missing Stengle?
No they all played, what happened then?

Collingwood yes.
I'm not convinced about Port.

Melbourne are a superior team with Oliver and Gawn as their no.1 ruck so those two for me are the likely grand finalists.

Port next and then you have daylight with Brisbane and Geelong and the rest.
Thought Oliver was dead. Simple hammy and we're closing in on 2 months of unexplained absence.
Um is it possible to look at objective stats with blue tinted glasses?
Would help if I actually said what you've quoted me saying..
Such a Geelong thing to say-craps on about how good they are. Gets beaten and now neither team are any good. That’s why it is so much fun beating Geelong.
You can't have watched that and thought either side was good. Rubbish standard game and a long way off the leading contenders.

Such a Geelong thing to say-craps on about how good they are. Gets beaten and now neither team are any good. That’s why it is so much fun beating Geelong.
You beat everyone in Brisbane, problem is grand final isn’t played at the gabba. Hence you won’t be winning the flag with this mob.

I give brisbane absolutely zero chance of knocking off collingwood at the G like geelong did nor beating port at Adelaide.

I've been saying all year we aren't winning it.
After that game, I'm even more convinced we aren't getting near it.
You looked completely flustered in the last quarter. Geelong only needed to slot one of those missed opportunities and we have a one goal game with a few minutes remaining.

Brisbane without Ashcroft, you just aren't good enough sorry.
Geelong played one of the worst games of the year and still hung around like a bad smell. What's this say to all you cocky supporters who predicted a 7-8 goal win?

Collingwood yes.
I'm not convinced about Port.

Melbourne are a superior team with Oliver and Gawn as their no.1 ruck so those two for me are the likely grand finalists.

Port next and then you have daylight with Brisbane and Geelong and the rest.
Brisbane are not getting close. Only way I can see them winning it is two gabba home finals with their Superman cape on and hoping collingwood do a Bradbury at the finish line.

The fact they will have to beat port away from home and then collingwood in a prelim at the MCG yeah I give zero chance.

Back